28.03.2024 14:10:56

Author Topic: Wendi  (Read 4087 times)

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
Wendi
« on: 29.05.2016 00:24:46 »
It was the year 1898. In a very small village there lived a girl named Wendi.
The girl was very popular in the village because of her beautiful face and astonishing knowledge.
Most people in the village call her Ween.
One day her mother told her 'Sweetheart, get me some apples at the store in the other village'.
Of course little Wendi accepted, the sweetheart she is.
She threw on her coat and went on her adventure.

She had never been outside of her own city and so she was kind of nervous about it.
She had heard creepy stories about a house right in the middle of the two villages.
Rumor has it that an old man lives there and the only thing he does is eat pumpkins.
'Stay strong' she whispered to herself as she was about to cross the bridge that would lead to the inbetween.
Once she has arrived she could see a gigantic, old mansion coming closer and closer as she walked to the bridge that would lead to the other village.
It was starting to get dark and she could see a ton of pumpkins with candles in front of the mansion, giving enough lighting to be able to see in this woody area.
Suddenly she saw a black shadow running towards her. It came from out of the woods near the bridge to the second village.
As it was coming more and more into the light that the pumpkins in front of the mansion provided, she heard a scream.

'HALLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNN' the shadow said.
Once the shadow was fully into the pumpkin light, she could she that it was a man with a pumpkin as a head. Wendi screamed and died. She was literally scared to death by this pumpkin man.
Even now, 118 years after this tragic incident, people all around the world come together to mourn for little Wendi.

Wendi continued to live on as a ghost and because the pumpkin man is a pumpkin, he never died and is now 198 years old already.
Wendi's ghost will not rest until someone has the ability to scare the pumpkin man to death like he did to her.

I hoped you liked this story. It is based on facts. Thanks.

xd
« Last Edit: 29.05.2016 01:39:43 by Noomie »

Dessi

Re: Wendi
« Reply #1 on: 29.05.2016 01:25:20 »
Nigga what the fuck you been smokin'

Edit: you're dutch nvm I know the answer

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #2 on: 29.05.2016 01:38:40 »
why didn't my story get any likes yet

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 29.05.2016 02:31:57 »
etazq46hW§RaqgWRHw524Zw5zw
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal