28.03.2024 11:46:47

Author Topic: Atlasben admin abuse  (Read 28578 times)

Offline thorr

• View Profile
Re: Atlasben admin abuse
« Reply #30 on: 04.07.2017 18:56:52 »
Back to the point. Owner is running servers but doesn't care about them. What's the point of keeping any of them alive? You're paying for it, 2 of the idle servers are never at all populated, in over a year time.

Now I've no P.H.D. in economics but surely you can cut budget marginally by discontinuing these servers.

/thread

Offline Dark Inferno

• Come here and die...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 04.07.2017 20:43:55 »
"Owner is running servers but doesn't care about them. What's the point of keeping any of them alive?"

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 04.07.2017 22:00:07 »
/thread

Bahahaha, you can't put "/thread" on your own post like you're congratulating yourself on how awesome your post was.
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

Offline Bluestar

• Server Maintenance
  • Founder
  • Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 05.07.2017 07:15:42 »
Running servers is free for me, idle servers were made for ad money back in time. Since you know IDLE = "Place where people supposed to AFK...". I don't play TF2 so i didn't bother making some actual normal gamemode server.

Offline Dark Inferno

• Come here and die...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 05.07.2017 10:17:44 »
We should just end this bs, nobody is gonna do anything to atlasben hes free to do whatever the fuck he wants as i see it. Just let him continue abusing his admin.
« Last Edit: 05.07.2017 10:19:29 by Dark Inferno »

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 05.07.2017 18:40:29 »
It's an idle server, who cares if an admin noclips and kills you or whatever, you go there to be IDLE, to farm items without actually having to play the game, if you want to play the game, go to a server where you're supposed to play the game, and not afk farm drops.

Offline Lalafell

• Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 8€
« Reply #36 on: 05.07.2017 19:13:39 »
OR KICK??????????

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #37 on: 05.07.2017 19:14:15 »
It's an idle server, who cares if an admin noclips and kills you or whatever, you go there to be IDLE, to farm items without actually having to play the game, if you want to play the game, go to a server where you're supposed to play the game, and not afk farm drops.

Lol are you dumb, they were kicked and banned continuously, stop trying to defend this guy

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 05.07.2017 23:08:48 »

Oh man, who would have thought that you of all people would randomly side with Bluestar and grasp for straws when it comes to defending his actions?

"Shit, we ran out of arguments to hide that Bluestar knows that the admin is abusing and that he doesn't demote him because he wants more donations and because he wants to avoid conflict no matter the cost! Ooh, I have an idea, let's just claim that it's okay to abuse on that server now!"

You're right, Stavik. It's just an idle server, so it's not like an abusive admin is gonna keep anyone from being idle there, even if he kicks or bans them randoml- oh...wait.

You're a fucking high staff or whatever you are. You are actually admitting to defending admin abuse and you are proving that you have no idea what this fucking thread is about.

Dark Inferno is absolutely right when he says that it doesn't matter anyway what we say. We all know that Bluestar won't demote the person that we know he knows is an abusive admin, and we all know why he's not demoting him. Like, you know that this server is dead when one of the superadmins tells you to go somewhere else if you don't wanna be abused.

Stavik, any other insights on how to solve problems? Maybe the people of Hiroshima should have gone somewhere else if they didn't wanna get nuked? I mean, that's an absolutely valid suggestion, isn't it?
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

Offline Dr. Deltality

• Dafuq am I supposed to write here?
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
« Reply #39 on: 05.07.2017 23:26:41 »
Probably the last active server in this community, apart from teamspeak and this forum if you count those, and Bluestar just lets some abusive admin kill it off like this. Yep, CaTGC has hit rock-bottom.

Offline Dark Inferno

• Come here and die...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 06.07.2017 10:22:02 »
    There are still people who are defending atlasben after all the shit hes done and still doing, can't belive it lol. If i play in that server i barely see someone idling there, people are coming there to have fun and play the game, now someone do something do atlasben already.
« Last Edit: 06.07.2017 10:31:51 by Dark Inferno »

Offline Teenystingray75

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 12.07.2017 21:46:16 »
    There are still people who are defending atlasben after all the shit hes done and still doing, can't belive it lol. If i play in that server i barely see someone idling there, people are coming there to have fun and play the game, now someone do something do atlasben already.

it's funny how much you don't know about the server, Dark Inferno - i get called onto it almost daily thanks to this DeN asshole using temporary accounts to ruin other's experience.

Offline Dark Inferno

• Come here and die...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 13.07.2017 11:46:56 »
Don't you tell me what i know or what i don't know about that server, you admin abusing hillbilly nerd. Paying owner like 600 dollars to abuse admin, i'm completely amazed how stupid you are.
« Last Edit: 13.07.2017 12:07:25 by Dark Inferno »

Offline Teenystingray75

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 13.07.2017 14:31:35 »
Don't you tell me what i know or what i don't know about that server, you admin abusing hillbilly nerd. Paying owner like 600 dollars to abuse admin, i'm completely amazed how stupid you are.

you're still about that, despite the fact that I gave the knife to Blue because I promised it to him and not to recieve administration, and you aren't even playing on the server whatsoever. From my perspective, the only reason to continue staying in your position is either because you are incapable of admitting you were wrong, or you are actually the same guy who is being a low-life pest. And i do not mean "ÞÓRR", but "DeN".
« Last Edit: 13.07.2017 14:33:27 by Teenystingray75 »

Offline Dark Inferno

• Come here and die...
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 13.07.2017 15:23:57 »
Wtf i'm not the same guy you fking mongol. And oh belive me son, i have played that server but i quited cause of some vips abusing just resize and you abusing your admin abilities. And don't change this thread subject, it was created because YOU abused your admin so talk about that. And once you get manhandled i might join again but this never happens as we all know.
« Last Edit: 13.07.2017 15:26:07 by Dark Inferno »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal