18.04.2024 14:34:48

Author Topic: Goodbye  (Read 6882 times)

Offline Zealous

• Playing with dem titties
    • View Profile
Goodbye
« on: 14.08.2014 18:46:05 »
Hello i am reassigning as a mod for the deathrun since no one gives 2 shits about it because you guys do not add anything new to refresh the gameplay all you care about is tt yes you added 3 new maps thats cool but what about the player models that everyone wanted like 2 months ago
please remove my mod powers and the mod tag on the forums, thank you.

Pyjak

Re: Goodbye
« Reply #1 on: 14.08.2014 18:47:27 »
We were in need for players in TTT. Now in Deathrun. Meh :/

Offline Honky Donk

• Donator
  • cake~
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
« Reply #2 on: 14.08.2014 18:56:55 »
Bye then ;_;

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14.08.2014 19:05:50 »
This is a great loss for our community!!
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #4 on: 14.08.2014 19:06:37 »
Hello i am reassigning as a mod for the deathrun since no one gives 2 shits about it because you guys do not add anything new to refresh the gameplay all you care about is tt yes you added 3 new maps thats cool but what about the player models that everyone wanted like 2 months ago

We added like 5 new maps, removed afk system, models can't be done yet because Sim isn't there yet and he also has a life. You're just being unthankful now.

Lurifaks1

« Reply #5 on: 14.08.2014 19:07:26 »
rip in ping pong

Pyjak

« Reply #6 on: 14.08.2014 19:18:23 »
rip in ping pong
I dont agree.
Rest in Pepperoni.

Offline Bush

• Filthy Peasant
  • Donated: Nothing because he is a greedy fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 14.08.2014 19:24:33 »
It's Offical, we need a shitton of more mods for Deathrun now.
It's time.

Offline Zealous

• Playing with dem titties
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 14.08.2014 19:33:46 »

We added like 5 new maps, removed afk system, models can't be done yet because Sim isn't there yet and he also has a life. You're just being unthankful now.
well maps are not going to cut it, all this community cares about is TT
i love this community but the amount of work that goes on to TT is waay waay much higher then deathrun and the other gamemodes i mean how much mods do you have for murder? oh wait 1 and TT is like 1 billion while the only mods that are handling the deathrun server are me and satanium.

Offline Bush

• Filthy Peasant
  • Donated: Nothing because he is a greedy fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 14.08.2014 19:39:28 »

i love this community but the amount of work that goes on to TT is waay waay much higher then deathrun and the other gamemodes i mean how much mods do you have for murder? oh wait 1 and TT is like 1 billion while the only mods that are handling the deathrun server are me and satanium.
Satan also left btw, the thing is just a couple of months ago both the Deathrun/Murder server were not as populated as atm, and therfore didn't need so much staff attention.  TTT requires additonal staff since the gamemode is more complicated rule vice, compared to Deathrun/Murder. I am not saying that you're wrong with saying that the TTT is getting more attention, because it's true, however I do belive that it's getting more attention because it require more attention to work properly.

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #10 on: 14.08.2014 19:53:08 »

uh, we added like 2 times as much to deathrun than to TTT the last weeks. And yeahh, what Bush says ^. Also since we spoke about not putting the leaving thing in public places I will close it now.

Offline Bluestar

• Server Maintenance
  • Founder
  • Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 14.08.2014 21:51:54 »
Its okay, deathrun didn't need mods in the first place, but somehow people made apps and i suppose we couldn't say no ? Just need ability to votemute and votekick by regulars/users.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal