29.03.2024 00:03:12

Author Topic: Sinbad's Application  (Read 6444 times)

Offline F4TEDSinbad

• View Profile
Sinbad's Application
« on: 18.08.2015 22:33:09 »
Username: F4TEDSinbad

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57264701

What server are you applying for? Bhop

Do you have a microphone? Yes i do

Why do you want to become staff? This server is really fun and i would like to become a staff on this server because if anyone hacks, or uses any scripts or speed hacks, i'm there to willingly stop them from exploiting or hacking the map and ruining the game experience for other players. Many of my friends play on this server and it would be fun to see a staff on this server just to see any people who disobey the rules

Why should we trust you with staff? Well i am very well known by other people on the server and it i havent seen any staff on the bhop server so i would like to be put in trust to overlook the server and protect the bhop server

Do you have any experience as staff on deathrun or any other GMod game modes? I do have experiences on a deathrun server. I have been trusted many times and i have been checking on AFKs, Spammers, Trollers, and Hackers. I know all the commands

Have you previously been banned on any GMod servers? No i have not been banned from any servers

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
Re: Sinbad's Application
« Reply #1 on: 19.08.2015 00:03:09 »
Instantly promoted from a person who doesn't give half a shit about bhop having in mind that the servers are dead.

Offline Nieksas

• All that exist.
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
« Reply #2 on: 19.08.2015 01:10:04 »
ayy lmao. He still has hope doe  :clap:
Its just a game, its just a random forum, we are all just ips and pixels. calm down. take rl shit serious and not this. -Mephisto

Offline Dr. Deltality

• Dafuq am I supposed to write here?
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
« Reply #3 on: 19.08.2015 09:33:18 »
I may be wrong, but I think bhop has more people in it than the rest of the servers. So yeah, we might need some staff

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19.08.2015 18:39:00 »
Instantly promoted from a person who doesn't give half a shit about bhop having in mind that the servers are dead.

The servers are dead? Does that mean that my rank means nothing?!?!? How am I gonna brag to people in bars now
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

Offline WaCco^

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 19.08.2015 20:58:17 »
well personally i dont think we need staff in bhop because its useless there, nobody hacks there anyway....
but going back to topic>>>
- You need to have 3 days of play time on the server that you are applying for.
- If the server you are applying for has a Trusted rank you need to be part of that.
- Link your introduction in either the start or end of your application.

read guidelines before posting geez

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal