28.03.2024 12:48:37

Author Topic: Is win8 shit?  (Read 14007 times)

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
Re: Is win8 shit?
« Reply #15 on: 17.08.2014 18:19:41 »
Yeah windows 8 faster but I got a lot of problems with my wlan couse of windows 8

Offline Honky Donk

• Donator
  • cake~
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
« Reply #16 on: 17.08.2014 18:24:22 »
The one and only thing that really BLOWS with Win8, is the skype that comes with it.
When I get called on skype, a blue box appears in the corner of my screen, and if I press it, I decline the call, and if I don't, I don't answer the call. My friend and I sat like that, calling each other for 30 minutes at most. Gotta install skype for win7.

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 17.08.2014 18:34:14 »
It really disgusts me that an ADMINISTRATOR would ever download something illegally. BUT I'M NOT ADMIN LOL ps most of those are shit
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

Offline Sgt. Mittens

• Donator+
  • "And now he's here to fuck us"- spy
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 19€
« Reply #18 on: 17.08.2014 18:40:01 »
Buy Win7. Win8 is a stupid. Win7 until Win9 comes. I actually have a good feeling about 9.
Why is it stupid?

Edit:

The one and only thing that really BLOWS with Win8, is the skype that comes with it.
When I get called on skype, a blue box appears in the corner of my screen, and if I press it, I decline the call, and if I don't, I don't answer the call. My friend and I sat like that, calling each other for 30 minutes at most. Gotta install skype for win7.
So the solution is just to download skype from skypes website?

Offline Junkerd

• Still here! Wait no?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 17.08.2014 18:40:22 »
It really disgusts me that an ADMINISTRATOR would ever download something illegally. BUT I'M NOT ADMIN LOL ps most of those are shit
Festplatte=Partydish?

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #20 on: 17.08.2014 18:48:27 »
Buy Win7. Win8 is a stupid. Win7 until Win9 comes. I actually have a good feeling about 9.
Why is it stupid?

Edit:

So the solution is just to download skype from skypes website?

just download the desktop version and its fixed ;)

Offline Lalafell

• Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 8€
« Reply #21 on: 17.08.2014 19:01:51 »
And uninstall the ModernUi version...

Nightblade

« Reply #22 on: 19.08.2014 22:31:45 »
theres nothing wrong with win8 except for the menu which can be fixed?

Haters.

i agree

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 23€
« Reply #23 on: 20.08.2014 10:50:09 »
I had Win8 on my school pc for 2 days. Then I installed win7 over it and said to the people who we get them from "Do not install Win8, if you do I will install linux on it" they never installed win8 on it. Even if it was on rep like 3 times <.<

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 20.08.2014 14:15:29 »
Festplatte=Partydish?

Holy shit, I've never thought about it that way! Fest means party or feast, but it also means "hard". Festplatte means hard drive.
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

Offline Bush

• Filthy Peasant
  • Donated: Nothing because he is a greedy fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 20.08.2014 16:52:35 »
Festplatte=Partydish?

Holy shit, I've never thought about it that way! Fest means party or feast, but it also means "hard". Festplatte means hard drive.
Gtfo with your logic.

Offline Sgt. Mittens

• Donator+
  • "And now he's here to fuck us"- spy
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 19€
« Reply #26 on: 24.08.2014 12:52:08 »
I now have a samsung evo 250gb ssd with windows 8.1 on it. It takes 20 seconds from me pressing the button to all of my boot-up programs are on (avast, spotify, steam and Xpadder)

I highly recommend windows 8.1 with an ssd :)

iamyou2be

« Reply #27 on: 24.08.2014 14:28:27 »
I now have a samsung evo 250gb ssd with windows 8.1 on it. It takes 20 seconds from me pressing the button to all of my boot-up programs are on (avast, spotify, steam and Xpadder)

I highly recommend windows 8.1 with an ssd :)

I have this as well, mine takes less than 2 seconds after the motherboard screen and I can't even blink while steam, ts, and chrome goes up.
The only thing that sucks dicks with windows 8 is the start menu, this can be fixed but it costs money (or you pirate it). Also for anyone who uses the skype app, uninstall it, get the desktop version.
Other than that there are no bugs as far as I know, if you do have bugs, you probably caused them yourself, I have a pirated version of windows 8.1 so I mean, it's more likely that my version is more fucked than yours. All in all, I recommend it with or without a SSD, you might want to wait for windows 9 though.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal