28.03.2024 11:24:41

Author Topic: Complaint on Admin Bang also player Rexel and Player King of Duck  (Read 40836 times)

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH

Offline Shy

• View Profile
ignore them go to bluestar or someone that will unbanned you
because they dont have the right to ban you even if you ask for it
so yeah

If someone was mean and asked for a ban or threatened to RDM and spam i would probably ban them as well. But in all honesty just ask for unban you want and i am quite sure people will unban you. Or if you have any direct complaint you can always go to Dragzorath or use forum. Also shy if you don't know something you should not really post.
i just found out that he was not serious about the complain thing and you are right if he really asked for it then he should get what he really wanted

PP|LIZ|stealing

Have you seen that one hentai where they help the guy with masturbating because nobody is able to masturbate anymore?? I think it's called chocolate something.
no but i have read probably over 10 doujins of panty and stocking.
also poorly answer my friend request and say your point of view

PP|LIZ|stealing

Disagree about what Liz?
everything

You're weird. And a briber.
you say it like bribes do not exist.

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
Saying someone is bribing means bribes do not exist.
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

PP|LIZ|stealing

wanna guess how people get elected?

PP|LIZ|stealing

thats a mean thing yo block a person who sent you a freind request to gift you a game poorly

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile

I doubt you'd know. Did you read that in a tabloid or something?
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
What's wrong with your logic, Liz?

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
Liz it is no use to keep talking about this.
Just ask about getting unbanned and it is done.
You have to admit that you acted like a asshole to the Staff which was a mistake.
You should have listened to Bang and just create a Forumaccount or maybe even add him on steam and move the conversation there.
And just becouse someguys are communicating out of the game doesn't mean they are ghosting with eachother.
For example: Staff and others players are keep talking with eachother over Ts3 and we are not ghosting.
And you need to understand to call someone a ghoster is a heavyacusation and you need a very good proof for it.
Well, your screens neither your story can tell that they were ghosting.
The only thing you can see is that they were communicating out of game and that they might be ghosting and that staff should take a look at them to make sure if they do or not.
If the staff says they are not ghosting then they are not ghosting and then you gotta leave this alone.

So you should close this post since it will lead to no where.

Offline Explod1ngCake

• Donator
  • Bitch,i'm grumpy so don't judge me.
    • View Profile
How about Dust:An Elysian Tale?I'd want that game.
Come to the dark side,we have cookies :3

Offline Dr. Deltality

• Dafuq am I supposed to write here?
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
Lol, if getting something bad for asking for it, I'd be a regular in the server by now.

PP|LIZ|stealing

Liz it is no use to keep talking about this.
Just ask about getting unbanned and it is done.
You have to admit that you acted like a asshole to the Staff which was a mistake.
You should have listened to Bang and just create a Forumaccount or maybe even add him on steam and move the conversation there.
And just becouse someguys are communicating out of the game doesn't mean they are ghosting with eachother.
For example: Staff and others players are keep talking with eachother over Ts3 and we are not ghosting.
And you need to understand to call someone a ghoster is a heavyacusation and you need a very good proof for it.
Well, your screens neither your story can tell that they were ghosting.
The only thing you can see is that they were communicating out of game and that they might be ghosting and that staff should take a look at them to make sure if they do or not.
If the staff says they are not ghosting then they are not ghosting and then you gotta leave this alone.

So you should close this post since it will lead to no where.
hey i never said i was not an asshole. neither did i ever say i am perfect. And for thos things i appoligise. however do not act like i am just some spoiled brat and you all are perfect. i am pretty sure there are some assholes here other than me.
well if there are 3 people on a server. 2 of them hid in same place and  are saying stuff about me byuing a radar i belive its clear they knew that i was a t due to them both beign inno. if so, it looks like clear ghosting case.
as i mentioned earlier all it would take for bang to look at evidence for my case is to look at my screenshots which he refused to do considering it is much faster way than to creat an account here and make a thread.
also no need to unban me.
did i mention that english is not my first language? also it not most convinient way to spellcheck on a phone while being half drunk.

PP|LIZ|stealing

I doubt you'd know. Did you read that in a tabloid or something?
lets look at what an official does when he  or she runs for office. they promise to do things for general population in exchange for votes.
also i work in medical industry and have visited many places around europe and parts of usa and canada. let me tell you that all your drugs , and not only them but all over the world are overpriced. i worked in turkey . there was a drug manufacturer that sold drugs for 50 euro in bulks. cost of drug were actually about 5-6 euro. you know what deal turkish goverment cut with a drug company. they signed a deal using price of 50 euro however they only paid 50 turkish liras for drugs. i am not even talking about corruption in utilities industry.

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
Well try to be nice to people if you want help.
And actually,
If there are 3 people on the server it is hard to say if they ghost or not.
and it is not agains tthe rules to play with your friends as long you don't break the rules.
And I am pretty sure: to camp with your friend isn't breaking any rule.
Tell me if I am wrong in some point

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal