28.03.2024 21:21:20

Author Topic: Complaint on Admin Bang also player Rexel and Player King of Duck  (Read 40878 times)

PP|LIZ|stealing

My in-game name: [PP|LIZ|Stealing]
My Steam ID: [STEAM_0:1:17786919]
Other person's in-game name: [Bang] [Rexel] [King of duck]

Complaint with bang is not enfrocing trdm laws. From exhibit 1 we can see that player rexel has killed me 10 seconds later after my first kill. from the logs it is seen that he did not id the body.  which begs the question did he ever see me kill anyone. most likly is that he heard that someone was killed wth a spas and knowing my ps habbits saw me and assued i killed someone. should he have seen me he would have either given a kos on me or at very least id the body. but he did not infact do that. in rdm report he claims to have seen me kill someone however he also say that he knows my habbits in ps which leaves possibility of meatagaiming open.

Now as to complain of rexel and king of duck here is a small list of screenshots that show that players rexel and king of duck cooperating without using any sort of ingame communication while playing with me. at that moment there were only 3 player on a server. meaning both of them and me . by looking at those screenshots we can fairly certanly assume that both of them are using out game communication to cooperate.

« Last Edit: 18.10.2014 00:20:02 by Noomie »

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
Bang actually told you to create a forum account and post the screens there.
But you refused and got mad and pleased him to ban you.
So you should leave bang out of your complain since he was just doing his job.

PP|LIZ|stealing

whther or not to file a complaint is my business. i also warned that if i joined a forum there would be drama. so here it is. i filed with complaint about his action towards rexel. i have no objections to a ban.

Offline Bang

• Administrator
  • Murderon
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 195€
Hello Liz, I was there for the incident and Rexel was looking down the stairs towards me when the "murder" happened which was the direction of you. He killed you and I did not hear this and I killed him thinking he RDMed you. Checking the logs I saw that you had killed a man. If you kill a man a guy sees it he will kill you.

You also refused to go on the forum and make a complaint about it which I see you did now, where is your pictures so that I could identify the issue of him ghosting? Where is your valid proof, all I am seeing so far is word against word as I said before you went ahead and called us cock suckers and threaten to mass RDM and harass people.

I only took a SS after you spammed the admin chat, and as you asked I perma banned you. I don't see the issue with me as all I did was tell you to show me your proof on the forum and I would take the case, but you refused to do this because "You was an admin on an russian server for 1.5 years and it would only case drama?" makes no sense but okay.
Then you go ahead and do it, and then you report me for doing what I am supposed to do, be no biased. Then you insult us and expect us to ban a guy we've never seen or barely heard of based on your words only.

Sorry but could you try a bit harder and calm down before you go on an ego spree because a guy killed you based on valid proof.
To me, laws of physics is merely a suggestion

PP|LIZ|stealing

true that i killed someone but neither he called me out neither he id the body. so it could have been anything . for all he know i could have killed a t and went to disarm c4.  you also read his respons to a report in which he implied metagiming. i asked you to just have a look at my screenshots on my account which would take you litteray about  5 clicks.
also i would like to start a give away in this thread . first lot will be xcome complete as well as 2 copies of do not starve. this lots will be given away to people who will post their opinion on the matter here and me being a judge will be giving them away to people with best opinions.

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
So are you just saying that it could have been RDM? It's entirely possible he is telling the truth and he saw you kill the guy. Not identifying the body you killed (and didn't ID yourself) just increases the chances of him surprising you with his kill.

And also, you wanted to be banned.

Not really interested in XComb, but I'd love a copy of You Shall Not Starve.
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
are you trolling? I can't take this serious

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
How does your pictures make sense? please explain to me in a 150+ essay
CS nerd

PP|LIZ|stealing

What i am saying that i do not belive that he saw a boddy however what i said in my last post whas playing devils advocate.  why would he mention metagaiming in his answer to my report and leave amybe 20 seconds later?
also i reserve a right not to gift to post i deem unaccaptable

Offline Soup

• Founder
    • View Profile
Quick question does Xcone come with the DLC Foe from the inside?

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
Work on your spelling plz. k thx
CS nerd

PP|LIZ|stealing

yeah x com comes with all its dlc

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
The pics make no sense, I don't see any signs of ghosting, Bang did what you asked. Yay drama is done give me game.

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
So where is my game
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

PP|LIZ|stealing

watsuda and noomie your opinion do not seem valid to me. you might want to review them

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal