28.03.2024 20:35:42

Author Topic: Got perma banned no reason  (Read 10428 times)

Got perma banned no reason
« on: 11.09.2014 22:49:47 »
i just played with my friend HK Cat Hello kitty and got perma ban from DTH<>The_Real_Deal for no reason at all. because i already got 2W ban time from that and now this.....
DTH<>The_Real_Deal banned [CaT] Hofman4HDâ„¢ ( ͡° ͜ʖ  permanently (Breaking the rules for a long time, constantly accusing the admins and arguing, refusing to change his behavior and having hugearnings (31) in 2d playtime)
so i just wanna know is he allowed to do that after noomi banned me for 2W AND i wasnt even breaking the rules i just played.... plz ban DTH<>The_Real_Deal or demote him cuz he is doing a poor job

Offline Leronez

• Donator+
  • Long live Carolus Rex
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 25€
Re: Got perma banned no reason
« Reply #1 on: 11.09.2014 22:52:22 »
I'm pretty sure there is a section for complaints.

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
« Reply #2 on: 11.09.2014 22:53:25 »
Dude, I am going to ask you a serious question:
Do you have mental issues?
Where do you post the unban appeal? Is this even one? I mean, first of all THERE is a reason. You have even written it. I discussed with Noomie and Islu if we should permaban you since you were a threat for the community everytime you join the server. They gladly agreed since, who likes you anyways?
Your lack of mentality doesn't belong here and having 31 warnings in 2d playtime...holy shit.
And I want to hear your opinion. With at least 1 meaningful sentence. I just can't act seriously with you since there's no point.
« Last Edit: 11.09.2014 22:57:18 by The_Real_Deal »

Islu

« Reply #3 on: 11.09.2014 23:19:28 »
Your only way of getting unbanned is if you write me a 500 word analysis of the movie "Monster" starring Charlize Theron.

The analysis needs to include at least 5 diffrent prespectives.

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #4 on: 11.09.2014 23:21:49 »
Give us at least 300 words on why we should unban you.

Offline Honky Donk

• Donator
  • cake~
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
« Reply #5 on: 11.09.2014 23:21:57 »
Can you also help me with my presnentaion thingy for lion king?
KthnxBye

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11.09.2014 23:32:45 »
Interpretation of the Jungian theory with at least 300 words. GO

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11.09.2014 23:40:40 »
Lion leader gets killed by his brother, he makes the leader's kid feel he's to blame for the death and tells him to run, he runs and hyenas tries to kill him but fail. He lives in the jungle with the hakuna matata guys, he finds a girl from when he was younger and goes back, fights his uncle, his uncle dies, he becomes the new leader, makes the girl pregnant and gets a kid. to be continued...

Or if you want it explained even shorter: leader dies, brother takes over, nephew kills uncle and takes over.

Offline Honky Donk

• Donator
  • cake~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11.09.2014 23:59:39 »
Lion leader gets killed by his brother, he makes the leader's kid feel he's to blame for the death and tells him to run, he runs and hyenas tries to kill him but fail. He lives in the jungle with the hakuna matata guys, he finds a girl from when he was younger and goes back, fights his uncle, his uncle dies, he becomes the new leader, makes the girl pregnant and gets a kid. to be continued...

Or if you want it explained even shorter: leader dies, brother takes over, nephew kills uncle and takes over.
Sorry mac, that's not the task. I watched the movie alright, but I need one minute worth of text(presentation) about what I like about it. OR I could talk one minute about what I liked about Hamlet, which would be lying.(cuz it's ye olde and boring)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12.09.2014 00:02:56 »

Sorry mac, that's not the task. I watched the movie alright, but I need one minute worth of text(presentation) about what I like about it. OR I could talk one minute about what I liked about Hamlet, which would be lying.(cuz it's ye olde and boring)
I enjoy Hamlet but that's just my opinion. You could talk on that more.

Offline Honky Donk

• Donator
  • cake~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12.09.2014 00:21:26 »

I enjoy Hamlet but that's just my opinion. You could talk on that more.
nope, done and done.

Offline Honky Donk

• Donator
  • cake~
    • View Profile

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 23€
« Reply #12 on: 12.09.2014 00:35:55 »
Locked tread and make a new one with a bit more overview.

Offline Shy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 12.09.2014 07:22:33 »
give me 500 words about how mutch you like cake

Offline Dr. Deltality

• Dafuq am I supposed to write here?
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
« Reply #14 on: 12.09.2014 07:30:20 »
Locked tread and make a new one with a bit more overview.

Wut?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal