28.03.2024 15:45:52

Author Topic: I am a fucking idiot.  (Read 24446 times)

Stavik

Re: I am a fucking idiot.
« Reply #15 on: 16.07.2014 17:28:50 »
Thanks for every response! I see very polarizing opinions here. For some, I am literally Hitler. For others, I am kinda like Hitler, but in a very good way.

What surprised me is the fact that people actually quit because of me and Lincoln, which shouldn't really be a reason to quit at all. Just ignore us.

I didn't know that the server still had problems in the community, seemingly worse ones than before! I don't really know what is going on in this community right now (Mahrin lets people judge for him? What?) but it seems overly dramatic. Can't everyone just get along?  :(
If i got it right then we have 3 people that judge people's staff applications, Mahrin, Diivze and Adolf.

Yeah, there have been bigger problems lately then it was before.

Not everyone quit because of you two, I didn't at least.

Offline Mahrin

• Donator+
    • View Profile
  • Donated: Countless hours of thankless work.
« Reply #16 on: 16.07.2014 17:55:11 »
After reading trough this entire ordeal I now understand how stressed I have been and why: I am not fit to accept or deny any staff applications, I simply don’t find Gmod that fun anymore, and therefore I do not play on the server.

I can understand a lot of the things Watsuda are talking about, I’m not sure anymore why I got the task of judging the applications but that’s how it ended up, and now I can see that a person who does not play on the server and does not actively involve himself with the players who apply are simply not fit to pass judgment.

I have had to deal with some pretty ugly scenarios. It seems that I have been brought in as the ‘’conflicts’’ solver, over 2 weeks I have been dragged into 5 different scenarios where 2 people act like toddlers and refuse to talk to each other and I have to resolve a conflict I’m not even part of because some people have the opinion that I’m apparently mature enough to handle others problems. It’s stressful and sometimes even depressing to read about all the problems another human has, however I do try my best, and right now that seems like the only thing I do with some degree of justification I actually have resolved an O.K. deal of the conflicts I have been introduced to, however that is a really sucky job, but I don’t know who to talk to in order to provoke the change I feel should happen.

The main point is that Watsuda and the others are right, I am unfit to judge staff applications, and I see that now so I formally resign from the position of ‘’dude who has to deal with the stress of judging other people’’ I will stay until a proper replacement have been found though.
Aye siwmae, and a good day to you

Nightblade

« Reply #17 on: 16.07.2014 18:10:45 »
After reading trough this entire ordeal I now understand how stressed I have been and why: I am not fit to accept or deny any staff applications, I simply don’t find Gmod that fun anymore, and therefore I do not play on the server.

I can understand a lot of the things Watsuda are talking about, I’m not sure anymore why I got the task of judging the applications but that’s how it ended up, and now I can see that a person who does not play on the server and does not actively involve himself with the players who apply are simply not fit to pass judgment.

I have had to deal with some pretty ugly scenarios. It seems that I have been brought in as the ‘’conflicts’’ solver, over 2 weeks I have been dragged into 5 different scenarios where 2 people act like toddlers and refuse to talk to each other and I have to resolve a conflict I’m not even part of because some people have the opinion that I’m apparently mature enough to handle others problems. It’s stressful and sometimes even depressing to read about all the problems another human has, however I do try my best, and right now that seems like the only thing I do with some degree of justification I actually have resolved an O.K. deal of the conflicts I have been introduced to, however that is a really sucky job, but I don’t know who to talk to in order to provoke the change I feel should happen.

The main point is that Watsuda and the others are right, I am unfit to judge staff applications, and I see that now so I formally resign from the position of ‘’dude who has to deal with the stress of judging other people’’ I will stay until a proper replacement have been found though.

Oh, even more people that are "leaving"..

Offline Mahrin

• Donator+
    • View Profile
  • Donated: Countless hours of thankless work.
« Reply #18 on: 16.07.2014 18:59:36 »
I am not leaving, I am just reworking what i do.
Aye siwmae, and a good day to you

Stavik

« Reply #19 on: 16.07.2014 19:18:12 »

You might not be the best fit for the job due to you not playing anymore, but you're the best one when it comes to judging people's staff applications.

Offline Adolf Hipster

• Honourable
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€; Life
« Reply #20 on: 16.07.2014 19:19:45 »
You might not be the best fit for the job due to you not playing anymore, but you're the best one when it comes to judging people's staff applications.

That is why he is still a part off the Staff application judgement.
Signatures suks

Offline Leronez

• Donator+
  • Long live Carolus Rex
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 25€
« Reply #21 on: 16.07.2014 22:23:02 »
I've always disliked you but I also respected you and I agree with what real deal said.

Apology accepted.

Just to clarify, I don't dislike you anymore, I'm on a neutral stand point.

Offline ItsTheKid50

• 50 PESOS
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 18.07.2014 01:12:16 »
Am i the only one that always liked Watsuda because he bullies people in his free time ? We got same hobbies buddy !

Offline Dr. Deltality

• Dafuq am I supposed to write here?
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
« Reply #23 on: 18.07.2014 09:02:34 »
Nope.exe, you are not.

Nightblade

« Reply #24 on: 18.07.2014 12:02:55 »
Am i the only one that always liked Watsuda because he bullies people in his free time ? We got same hobbies buddy !

Wishing for someones death isn't bullying...

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #25 on: 18.07.2014 13:06:24 »

who wished someone dead?

Nightblade

« Reply #26 on: 18.07.2014 13:09:28 »

who wished someone dead?

On Pyjaks leaving post TheKid said : hope you end up dead

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #27 on: 18.07.2014 13:10:38 »

who wished someone dead?

oohh, don't think thats the only thing Kid does though
« Last Edit: 18.07.2014 13:15:26 by Noomie »

Offline ItsTheKid50

• 50 PESOS
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 22.07.2014 16:40:07 »

who wished someone dead?

oohh, don't think thats the only thing Kid does though
Actually people that been through clinical death says it was the best feeling ever so im wishing him the best !

PS Try looking at things from different angles !

Offline Lalafell

• Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 8€
« Reply #29 on: 10.03.2016 23:47:08 »
You are an idiot... yies!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal