28.03.2024 14:21:39

Author Topic: I'll be leaving this shithole.  (Read 9068 times)

Corkus

I'll be leaving this shithole.
« on: 10.09.2014 20:15:10 »
It'll be probably good news for most of you to hear that i'm leaving this community.

Done with you fucking nerds with no social lives whatsoever outside the virtual community. Now if you'll excuse me i'll go and spend time with my RL friends which you probably don't have.  8)

Also Richter, be happy your fucking ignorant ass lives in Hungary because i'd fucking stab you in your fucking throat if i had the chance. (Also you're a homophobic motherfucker.)

Good riddance.  :-*

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
Re: I'll be leaving this shithole.
« Reply #1 on: 10.09.2014 20:18:51 »
Who is this guy?
CS nerd

Offline Bush

• Filthy Peasant
  • Donated: Nothing because he is a greedy fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10.09.2014 20:21:36 »
Party hard!

Offline Richter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10.09.2014 20:28:17 »
Good bye, Ryxx.

Thank you for the kind words.

Offline Honky Donk

• Donator
  • cake~
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
« Reply #4 on: 10.09.2014 20:28:22 »
It'll be probably good news for most of you to hear that i'm leaving this community.

Done with you fucking nerds with no social lives whatsoever outside the virtual community. Now if you'll excuse me i'll go and spend time with my RL friends which you probably don't have.  8)

Also Richter, be happy your fucking ignorant ass lives in Hungary because i'd fucking stab you in your fucking throat if i had the chance. (Also you're a homophobic motherfucker.)

Good riddance.  :-*
See you later then ^^ http://postimg.org/image/9cmuynl23/

Offline Dr. Deltality

• Dafuq am I supposed to write here?
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
« Reply #5 on: 10.09.2014 20:46:27 »
Who the hell was that guy?

Offline Bush

• Filthy Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10.09.2014 20:47:05 »
Who the hell was that guy?
Doesn't matter, can party!

akiiiz

« Reply #7 on: 10.09.2014 22:02:36 »
What the fuck.

Richter, I can't stress enough how faggot you're. Keep on faggot-ing.

At the start of this, let's include people that are acting like a retards in some way: Explod1ngCake, Italian guy, DiivZe, Isoniazid, Guy on the roof and god fucking damn galaxy mother fucking art.

Forum. The fact that forum became a spamfest for 3+ people for whatever reason, that makes this forum equal to the 4chan stuff. Also "Silly and Useless topics" became into "Useless topics", not only that, this forum became quite uninteresting for their stupid opinions and comments. Not saying everyone is bad here, but waiting for the good stuff up here is not worth it from what is actually going on.

Oy, you started hating me because I said something bad about you? Fuck your movement, any fact that's right about you and is negative makes you disrespect him.
And people in the internet are most likely to listen to the one who's closer to him. And I'm not trying to deny the fact that shit people say shit stuff and its vice-versa, but it's the stupidity that holds their decisions. Some people here don't understand what's good and what's retarded. Step it up.

Also, I'm not leaving the community, well, if you want to, you can demote me. but for sure, I'm getting out of this forum. Your brain will be safer if you do too.

Offline Explod1ngCake

• Donator
  • Bitch,i'm grumpy so don't judge me.
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
« Reply #8 on: 10.09.2014 22:10:19 »
God i hate people who make a scene.If he wants to leave,leave nobody needs him anyway we have 300+ ppl in the community,we dont need 2 shitheads who cant hold their opinion to themselfs
Come to the dark side,we have cookies :3

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
« Reply #9 on: 10.09.2014 22:15:54 »
God i hate people who make a scene.If he wants to leave,leave nobody needs him anyway we have 300+ ppl in the community,we dont need 2 shitheads who cant hold their opinion to themselfs
Yeah you know because all of them are active.

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10.09.2014 22:24:16 »
What the fuck.

Richter, I can't stress enough how faggot you're. Keep on faggot-ing.

At the start of this, let's include people that are acting like a retards in some way: Explod1ngCake, Italian guy, DiivZe, Isoniazid, Guy on the roof and god fucking damn galaxy mother fucking art.

Forum. The fact that forum became a spamfest for 3+ people for whatever reason, that makes this forum equal to the 4chan stuff. Also "Silly and Useless topics" became into "Useless topics", not only that, this forum became quite uninteresting for their stupid opinions and comments. Not saying everyone is bad here, but waiting for the good stuff up here is not worth it from what is actually going on.

Oy, you started hating me because I said something bad about you? Fuck your movement, any fact that's right about you and is negative makes you disrespect him.
And people in the internet are most likely to listen to the one who's closer to him. And I'm not trying to deny the fact that shit people say shit stuff and its vice-versa, but it's the stupidity that holds their decisions. Some people here don't understand what's good and what's retarded. Step it up.

Also, I'm not leaving the community, well, if you want to, you can demote me. but for sure, I'm getting out of this forum. Your brain will be safer if you do too.
To be honest, I really don't know what I ever have done to you
CS nerd

Offline Dr. Deltality

• Dafuq am I supposed to write here?
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
« Reply #11 on: 10.09.2014 22:57:20 »
What the hell is going on now? Akiz just turned mad, someone I have never seen before left... How does this keep happening every time I get used to something old happening.

Offline Bush

• Filthy Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 10.09.2014 23:01:47 »
This thread needs more gifs.

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #13 on: 10.09.2014 23:05:51 »
Locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal