29.03.2024 01:54:18

Author Topic: PUBG General (Scores and Discussion)  (Read 23610 times)

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 23€
PUBG General (Scores and Discussion)
« on: 10.04.2017 20:35:45 »
Since H1Z1 is trash, I figured we can just put our best scores here. Or just having a normal discussion about the game in  general.

You can provide a screenshot and show it in case people actually think you are lying.

This is a Website to check people scores, it takes In-game name ofc.
« Last Edit: 09.05.2017 21:02:50 by DiivZe »

Offline Lurifax

• Donator+
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 70€
Re: PUBG General (Scores and Discussion)
« Reply #1 on: 11.04.2017 23:02:18 »
Game is decent, dunno bout other games like this, but the short time makes it really intense
Don't like how some houses are filler houses D:
Squad/duo?

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15.04.2017 23:52:22 »
The game is good, but it still does have some bugs(which made me die a few times). I really like how everything is created, and the rounds aren't very long. This makes the game a lot more fun.

If anyone is up for some games, just let me know. Would be fun if we could create a five man squad.
CS nerd

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17.04.2017 20:44:35 »
The game is good, but it still does have some bugs(which made me die a few times). I really like how everything is created, and the rounds aren't very long. This makes the game a lot more fun.

If anyone is up for some games, just let me know. Would be fun if we could create a five man squad.

Squad games are only 4 people.

Offline Jack Smoses

• Donator+
  • [Banned for 2959 years]
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 20€
« Reply #4 on: 28.04.2017 13:22:00 »
Aperantly i know someone who won this game  like  a true pacifist

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #5 on: 28.04.2017 15:20:24 »
Aperantly i know someone who won this game  like  a true pacifist

:3

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09.05.2017 21:00:43 »
My 3-man.. We have won squads when 1 dies at the start. And its effectively 2v4.

Website to check stats.

Offline Bluestar

• Server Maintenance
  • Founder
  • Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10.05.2017 14:37:19 »
Is that game even any fun ? I mean iv played Nether and DayZ, those were games where you ran for an hour and then got shot by some sniper 3 km away... Personally i didn't find that fun. Rust was better, you could build stuff and there were feel of progression. Yet it sucked cause you got always raided and lost everything. Have not tried H1Z1.

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #8 on: 10.05.2017 16:07:52 »
Is that game even any fun ? I mean iv played Nether and DayZ, those were games where you ran for an hour and then got shot by some sniper 3 km away... Personally i didn't find that fun. Rust was better, you could build stuff and there were feel of progression. Yet it sucked cause you got always raided and lost everything. Have not tried H1Z1.

Pubg is love, pubg is life.
It's fast paced so don't worry about walking around for an hour. I think 1 match takes max 30min.

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12.05.2017 20:51:30 »

PUBG is pretty damn good. You start the game, it barely runs on good computers, you land somewhere, some asshole fucking shoots you immediately and you have to start over. Don't worry, though. Sometimes it takes them 20 minutes to kill you, but that's only after you ran around not meeting anyone for 20 minutes. This game is fucking great hahahhah FUck TIHAERI=HAIJAE
O?FJ
OÜAEFTJHWORJGmüWQERTFG
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 13.05.2017 20:03:04 »
PUBG is pretty damn good. You start the game, it barely runs on good computers, you land somewhere, some asshole fucking shoots you immediately and you have to start over. Don't worry, though. Sometimes it takes them 20 minutes to kill you, but that's only after you ran around not meeting anyone for 20 minutes. This game is fucking great hahahhah FUck TIHAERI=HAIJAE
O?FJ
OÜAEFTJHWORJGmüWQERTFG

Dont worry he's just a pussy who literally doesnt kill in the game

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 03.06.2017 14:38:02 »
first 3 man squad with blue and diivze and we win. first duo with a russian without a mic and we won. Can't seem to win solo though.

Offline Lurifax

• Donator+
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 70€
« Reply #12 on: 03.07.2017 18:52:37 »
Only won once in duo with Jan. He carried me

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07.07.2017 04:03:13 »
first 3 man squad with blue and diivze and we win. first duo with a russian without a mic and we won. Can't seem to win solo though.
You can say, Im a good teacher and know strategy well. The secret to this is "Play like a fucking retard and win". It works. I have bluestar as proof for this.

Offline Jack Smoses

• Donator+
  • [Banned for 2959 years]
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 20€
« Reply #14 on: 13.07.2017 11:52:37 »
Finally won with a grenade actualy the whole game was more intresthing than the floating rocks and bushes on the map

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal