28.03.2024 14:16:38

Author Topic: Hemstrom's/sgt.mitten's/sgt.sloth's/sherlock sloth's staff resignation  (Read 6879 times)

Offline Sgt. Mittens

• Donator+
  • "And now he's here to fuck us"- spy
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 19€
I'm writing this after about 3 months of me being burnt out of TTT. It started with me not enjoing it as a staff, it just feelt like I was doing a job that I didn't enjoy. Of course I loved being staff in the beggining but after a while all I could think of when I joined was to get out the as*****s and then enjoy playing with the others but it was often a never ending thing to do so I almost never had fun. All I can say is that the time as staff has had it's glorius moments that have been wonderfull and that I will never forget.

I will of course join TTT now and then and play but not that often. That im not staff anymore doesn't mean im not going to be a part of this community, I will keep playing csgo and join all the gamenights and tournaments etc.

I just joined the sygc ttt server because it had good ping and players on it and never discovered a reason to leave <3

I still remember the first time I joined about a yeah ago when I heared that everyone had dark and scary voices but after a while I noticed everyone were so nice and helpfull. I started playing regularly and made new friends on the server. The reason I applied for staff was because I saw that owen was staff and I didn't want to have a lower rank than him LOL

I know everone want to know what I look like befor I quit so here's a pic:
 http://www.psephizo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/disappointment.jpg

Offline Junkerd

• Still here! Wait no?
    • View Profile
My voice is pretty scary

Offline Adolf Hipster

• Honourable
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€; Life
Signatures suks

Stavik

It's sad seeing you leave, but it's been fun playing and been staff with you, i guess i'll be the only admin from now on.(i hope not) :-* "insert quote of adolf's post"
P.S. you can send me a pic of yourself private.  ;)
« Last Edit: 09.07.2014 19:29:51 by Stavik »

Offline Bush

• Filthy Peasant
  • Donated: Nothing because he is a greedy fuck.
    • View Profile
RIP Sgt.Mittens.

Offline Lalafell

• Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 8€
For 10$ i can give out pic of blondeish sloth :P

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 23€
We will miss you a lot!

Offline simasce

• Donator+
  • <3
    • View Profile
It's sad to see you leave bro  :'(

Nightblade

bye have a great time

Offline Sgt. Mittens

• Donator+
  • "And now he's here to fuck us"- spy
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 19€
That im not staff anymore doesn't mean im not going to be a part of this community
I will stay here on the forums and the players for a loooooooooooooooong time

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal