28.03.2024 11:39:38

Author Topic: Complaint about admin atlasben.  (Read 7877 times)

Offline DenN

• View Profile
Complaint about admin atlasben.
« on: 02.06.2017 19:02:33 »
My in-game name is: DeN
[The player that I'm complaining about: atlasben
The rule(s) that the player has broken: Admin abusing
The incident occurred on (month, day and possibly the hours): 01.06.2017
The server in which the incident occurred: TF2 Achievement Idle [1]
Explanation of what happened: Everything is recorded. Linnk below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9fFzEKuLG8

So, did i something wrong? It was a simple question.
Unfortunately this is not the first time, when atlasben abusing me or another players. I will record each game with him, to protect me or another players from his admin abuse.

Offline Bang

• Administrator
  • Murderon
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 195€
Re: Complaint about admin atlasben.
« Reply #1 on: 03.06.2017 11:14:53 »
This was no explanation at all?
It was you, asking atlasben why he kicked you, adding was too mad? :D

Why did you feel like adding the "was too mad? :D" at the end?

Felt more like you were egging him to kick/ban you?

Is there more to the story, for instance what he or you did before he kicked you "yesterday"?
To me, laws of physics is merely a suggestion

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03.06.2017 15:12:12 »
You mad about getting kicked? Lol
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

Offline DenN

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04.06.2017 00:48:33 »
Felt more like you were egging him to kick/ban you? - You think, playing about 1 minute and asking one simple question with smile " :D "  - i egging him?  lol

The day before that, he startred  using admin "forced perk" against me (unfortunately not the first time ever against me) I was in safe zone. So i told him, that he can continue using his forced perk. There were no bullying words or somethinbg like that. Hi kicked me with no reason, and after that i couldn't play on idle 1 server about 30 min.

So if admin behaviour like that is ok?

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04.06.2017 01:31:52 »
asking one simple question

It's a provocative question.

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #5 on: 04.06.2017 01:36:09 »
Felt more like you were egging him to kick/ban you? - You think, playing about 1 minute and asking one simple question with smile " :D "  - i egging him?  lol

The day before that, he startred  using admin "forced perk" against me (unfortunately not the first time ever against me) I was in safe zone. So i told him, that he can continue using his forced perk. There were no bullying words or somethinbg like that. Hi kicked me with no reason, and after that i couldn't play on idle 1 server about 30 min.

So if admin behaviour like that is ok?

Noone said it is okay. Provocing him isn't okay either. You're basically challenging him to do something bad to make your point in this video, so it's not good proof.

Considering there's multiple reports on him, let's see what he has to say.

Offline DenN

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04.06.2017 01:43:27 »
Provocing him ? He is using " forced perk" to kill another players with no reasons. Then who is provocing whom?!  He is administrator of the server? Or person, who can do everything and everytime he want?

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04.06.2017 01:59:26 »
You are provoking him by asking him if he's mad right after joining the server for no reason. You never provided proof that he did anything bad. What you did provide is proof of you provoking him.

Offline DenN

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04.06.2017 11:06:26 »
For no reason - man did you read my previous post?

asking him if he's mad right after joining the server - if this kind of question with a smile " :D " is provoke, then how he's playing in TF2 with kill frags, rage and so one?  :giggle:

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04.06.2017 22:29:29 »
Are you asking how he can play a violent game if he gets provoked by "you mad"?

The same logic applies to you. If you are going to whine about getting kicked, you shouldn't be playing violent games.

The violent in the game is not real. The provocation is real because it comes from one real person and directly affects another real person.

I'm not even saying that he got mad or anything, but your question is still objectively provoking and the smile after it will be seen as sarcastic if the question is that provocative in the first place.
« Last Edit: 04.06.2017 22:31:23 by Watsuda »

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #10 on: 05.06.2017 00:09:47 »
Then who is provocing whom?!

You're provoking eachother, which isn't okay from either of you.

if this kind of question with a smile " :D " is provoke, then how he's playing in TF2 with kill frags, rage and so one?  :giggle:

I'm not sure what your point is, as you cannot compare these with eachother. You don't have to get so defensive about this. All we are saying is that your video shows little to no proof of him abusing his powers and on top of That it shows you provoking him the moment you join the server. This is no excuse for him abusing his powers, but this is answering the question in your report. You did do something wrong, you provoked him.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal