28.03.2024 17:42:54

Author Topic: Atlasben admin abuse  (Read 28653 times)

Offline thorr

• View Profile
Re: Atlasben admin abuse
« Reply #15 on: 01.07.2017 14:15:46 »
Saying the other two are empty, well fill them up! If everyone thought 'not going to join this server cuz its empty', no servers would be crowded to begin with!
Take everyone from idle 1, bring them to idle 2. Bluestar will not take away his powers as he is too nice to this guy and unfortunately I do not have the power to do it for him. Its a matter of reconnecting to another server where everything is the same except the admin. If he really is a cunt (and he is) I wouldn't think twice to just hop to one of the other two servers we have. It won't be empty if you fill it up with everyone who also does not like this guy.

Much easier said than done, to be honest. Most of these servers fill up on thursday and the preference goes for the first one in most cases. At peak point nowadays the first server barely even reaches 18 anymore, whereas in the past it mostly reached 30.

Offline Dark Inferno

• Come here and die...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01.07.2017 15:42:10 »
Yeah in the good old days when i remember constant 30 people, but now there are max like 15 people in the main server and the 2 other ones are always empty or some 1 guy randomly afking there. We want to play in main server but cause of abusive admin almost the whole server is cleaned, and now it seems nobody can't do anything about it neither. Thanks atlasben for being such a cunt.
« Last Edit: 01.07.2017 15:48:03 by Dark Inferno »

Dessi

« Reply #17 on: 02.07.2017 02:46:06 »
Sorry, but i haven't forgotten about you being a dick the whole time i was on the server, and while i was VIP.

So yeah, you were a dick to me - now it's my turn to be a dick to you.

If you are actively killing the server by abusing powers maybe you are the asshole and not the other players on the server. Even if everyone is against you there must be a reason, maybe it is time to reflect on what you are doing wrong and change your attitude. Also if you go on a power trip because someone trashtalk or kill you a few times then maybe online games aren't for you buddy. There is other people around who might not enjoy it as much as you do.

(TEAM) atlasben :  sweeney, i will put you back to normal if you promise to not do that glitch. i will get an admin in a bit and i will kill/kick
(TEAM) atlasben :  whoever is doing that

22:27 - Black: atlasben :  this asshole will get banned
Black :  who
atlasben :  erathia/porr/russian name - they're all the same asshole

00:03 - Sweeney Todd: Dude
00:03 - Sweeney Todd: Be proud of me xd
00:03 - Sweeney Todd: Atlas banned me because I killed him and dominated :D
00:03 - Sweeney Todd: Lol
00:03 - Sweeney Todd: Called me bitch and banned xd

17:41 - Hjue!: atlas says he had other reason as well
17:41 - Hjue!: but he says hes not willing to tell anyone cause he has his "human rights"
17:41 - Hjue!: woopy doo
17:46 - Hjue!: id like to hear your friends side of the sroty
17:47 - Hjue!: story*

atlasben: i payed blue 600$ for the server, and i want to have fun in it, not get pissed
Hjue!: u are making everyone else pissed
atlasben: really?
atlasben: ask

There isn't a whole lot of context but I'll have to agree with Thorr here, Atlasben seems very juvenile. If you punish someone you should give a reason. You can be quiet but that just makes you come off as a bigger asshole. Also, by the evidence in this thread I really understand why you would need to pay for admin powers.

Lastly, I highly suggest Bluestar demote him. Even if he gave you a $600 knife dude the server will be dead should this shit continue.

Offline Dark Inferno

• Come here and die...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02.07.2017 08:58:08 »
Finally someone understands.
« Last Edit: 02.07.2017 09:02:10 by Dark Inferno »

Offline Dr. Deltality

• Dafuq am I supposed to write here?
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
« Reply #19 on: 02.07.2017 13:12:18 »
Finally someone understands.
He's hardly the first to say that. But what can you do if the guy in charge doesn't care at all? Even if he's indirectly causing another one of his servers to die out
« Last Edit: 02.07.2017 13:13:52 by Dr. Deltality »

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #20 on: 02.07.2017 14:29:51 »
Communicating with both atlasben and bluestar is kind of difficult. I've offered blue that I take care of the guy but he won't let me unfortunately. I haven't had any response from atlasben yet so all I can do si try bluestar again. If that doesn't work out, maybe just look for another community instead.

Offline Bluestar

• Server Maintenance
  • Founder
  • Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02.07.2017 15:56:48 »
About everyone screaming that idle 1 is getting low amount of people. You realize it started getting that long before Atlasben right ? Once valve released UI patch to the game where community servers browser button were moved away and official servers were first choice. Most people that played on the server are 12 year old kids that barely read any English. Those people stopped joining. Look at idle 2 for example, it used to be full as well back in time, it does not have any admins and yet its completely empty.

So id say its rather valve fault that the servers are more or less empty.
I'm not gonna comment anything about Atlastben yet we will see in the near future.

OLD
NEW
« Last Edit: 02.07.2017 16:00:10 by Bluestar »

Offline Dark Inferno

• Come here and die...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02.07.2017 17:41:59 »
"I'm not gonna comment anything about Atlastben yet we will see in the near future." So you basically don't care what atlasben is doing?

Offline Dr. Deltality

• Dafuq am I supposed to write here?
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
« Reply #23 on: 02.07.2017 19:43:45 »
"I'm not gonna comment anything about Atlastben yet we will see in the near future." So you basically don't care what atlasben is doing?
That's basically what I said earlier

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
« Reply #24 on: 03.07.2017 01:08:49 »
If this guy donated 600$ after CaTGC died, man, do I feel sorry for him. I don't even know what's there to do on an idle server?

Offline Dark Inferno

• Come here and die...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 03.07.2017 11:28:11 »
Donated 600$ just to abuse admin in idle server.

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 03.07.2017 17:57:36 »
Pretty sure Bluestar won't ban or demote him so he won't burn any bridges, so to speak. He's probably hoping for more donations from a kid who could actually use the money for something useful.
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

Offline Dark Inferno

• Come here and die...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 04.07.2017 10:56:30 »
Well since he wont ban or demote him the thing he could do is limit some of his admin abilities like thorr said.

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #28 on: 04.07.2017 13:26:58 »
Well since he wont ban or demote him the thing he could do is limit some of his admin abilities like thorr said.

Already asked him to remove his kick/ban/godmode abilities. He will not budge.

Offline Dark Inferno

• Come here and die...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 04.07.2017 15:27:59 »
This is bullshit then. Owner gives 0 fucks about his server.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal