28.03.2024 13:48:01

Author Topic: I've never made one of these  (Read 6966 times)

Panda Pyjak

I've never made one of these
« on: 03.11.2014 22:00:07 »
Hello.

First off, let me start with saying: "I've never made one of these". No idea why. Probably because, people already knew me or something like that. But now, a lot of new people joined (welcome btw) and so far, I see you guys are great. I still see some "old" faces around here, so... Hi, I guess?

Well... Let me start with my introduction.
My in-game username was Pyjak, but since I tried playing Mass Effect and then I actually realised, what a pyjak is, I just decided to change my name to Panda. I started playing this server back in March, when we still had SyGC. I just joined TTT and there was some anime music playing, one guy was spamming "I WANT TO BE A FROG WHEN I GROW UP!!!11". That was just... amazing.

So I met some people there like Junkerd, Kitty, Leronez, Offline, DiivZe, Bluestar, Destructive, Islu, Noomie...

And then, I didn't visit SyGC for a month, and things started falling apart... Then Junkerd told me about this cat community. When Junkerd told me the IP, I went on there, played a round, said: "Looks legit" and left.

Before I continue about me, becoming a mod, I think you need to know some things first. My name is Jan, I'm from Slovenia, currently 15 years old. Now, most people don't know this, but, I've been battling with depression for 3 years and counting. My mum died at the age of 12, and my grandma died lately (in July to be exact). This is why I didn't want to be a mod anymore. I couldn't believe of what the hell am I going through. Then my father started drinking, and well, I was kinda trapped in my dad's house. I would often leave CSGO Competitive matches and lie, that my computer is overheating. I would just leave, because my father would start screaming at me for no reason. When I thought, things finally came down to the point, that he won't scream at me anymore, I just said fuck it and asked to be a mod again. After a few weeks I "ranked" (jesus i've been playing too much csgo) up to a moderator status. So no, I wasn't that shitty trial mod, that everyone hated *looking at Noomie*.

I started meeting new friends like Delusian and Simasce, but later on, I just wasn't feeling comfortable talking with them anymore.

And then, the thing started happening again. I wanted to get rid of my mod status, I came to the point, when I was trying to make a suicide. Luckily, a guy saved me from doing that. A guy who was in our community, but left, because of a specific person. His name is Destructive. He made me call the suicide line. That day was just... the worst day of my life, but if I wouldn't have Destructive, I wouldn't be writing this introduction here. You wouldn't have that banner at the top. You wouldn't have banners in motds. You wouldn't have a new favicon.

Well, now that you guys know how it is... You now know, how hard it was, to take a report, something like this:
http://catgc.com/index.php?topic=617.msg5678

But, lets move to the final part about what I enjoy and that shit...
I really enjoy listening to Monstercat music and watching videos from those dumbs called The Creatures. I've been in to Counter Strike: Global Offensive lately. Being at Silver 2, I'm quite happy about it. I don't really like eating meat and I'm socially awkward at conversations with people, that I've never met in real life.

And well that's about it. If you have any questions about me, just ask, even about depression, I wouldn't mind. Oh, and sorry for a long-ass post.
- Panda / Pyjak

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
Re: I've never made one of these
« Reply #1 on: 03.11.2014 22:26:05 »
Welcome back! :D
I almost forgot, I am silver 2 aswell. Silvers 4 lyf yo  8)  8)
« Last Edit: 03.11.2014 23:08:04 by The Guy on The Roof »
CS nerd

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #2 on: 03.11.2014 22:49:22 »
I love how you added your hatred for me in your intro. Welcome back hun.

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03.11.2014 23:41:45 »
Welcome back hun.
For some reason the whole "hun" thing makes me picture you as a 40 years old woman.

Offline Explod1ngCake

• Donator
  • Bitch,i'm grumpy so don't judge me.
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
« Reply #4 on: 04.11.2014 07:17:37 »
Welcome back hun.
For some reason the whole "hun" thing makes me picture you as a 40 years old woman.
She might be...
Come to the dark side,we have cookies :3

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
« Reply #5 on: 04.11.2014 08:02:54 »
Maybe not even a woman

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #6 on: 04.11.2014 14:25:56 »

Offline Jesse

• Forum Moderator
  • I have no idea what's going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04.11.2014 16:38:08 »
Welcome aboard the party boat

...again, I guess

Offline entityknownevil

• I am the one who stabs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04.11.2014 20:53:11 »
Welcome aboard the party boat
Is it the second time you are quoting me? Well, I mean I hadn't seen you use that term before I used it. But welcome panda!
25K and I'll do it fast and painless, less than that and you and your face have got a long long night. Your choice. The last one you'll ever make.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal