28.03.2024 19:25:07

Author Topic: Complaint on Admin Bang also player Rexel and Player King of Duck  (Read 40870 times)

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
Actually, I was just joking. Bang should get demoted, probably. Yeah, that ban wasn't legit. Your screenshots are enlightening.
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
watsuda and noomie your opinion do not seem valid to me. you might want to review them
I'm waiting for my essay.
CS nerd

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
I didn't give opinions, lol. It's facts. You don't have enough evidence, the pictures are useless. You used the admin chat for no apparent reason at all and got banned after you asked for it.

PP|LIZ|stealing

this is not ielts . i dunno want to write a 500 word essay on environment so op will not deliver on it.
watsuda too much sarcasm to be valid. keep reviewing

PP|LIZ|stealing

noomie lets agree to disagree

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
this is not ielts . i dunno want to write a 500 word essay on environment so op will not deliver on it.
You can't even write  500 essay on environment, I wrote a 5 pages long essay on it scrub.
CS nerd

PP|LIZ|stealing

You can't even write  500 essay on environment, I wrote a 5 pages long essay on it scrub.
i wrote my last essay about 5 years ago . on a subject of uk subsidies for new cars.  it was about 2500 words essay. i belive its much more interesting subject than environment which has been already overwritten
also you may add your suggestion for games for giveaway.
« Last Edit: 18.10.2014 00:45:54 by PP|LIZ|stealing »

Offline Bang

• Administrator
  • Murderon
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 195€
I thought you said he killed you 10 seconds after you killed a guy. If I see someone kill a guy I kill them before I check a body, he did not have the time to check the bodies before I killed him out of reflex.

Now to respond to that, I don't see any certain proof he was ghosting?
Would it not be harsh if I perma banned a guy for ghosting, but he wasn't?
Before I ban a guy I have to _make sure_ he did this, all I see if screenshots of a guy killing you with you stating they skyped.
To me, laws of physics is merely a suggestion

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
Make a three line post without any grammar/spelling mistakes or any other mistakes of that kind and I'll give you Civ IV.

PP|LIZ|stealing

i have shown you chat of that game. on my radar they are both camping in same location . we can see that rexel uses text based communication. how then with no other messages they both camp same room?
also i take suggestion for gift games

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
Shovel Knight.

Offline Bang

• Administrator
  • Murderon
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 195€
They were both innocent, you said one was inno and the other was a traitor?
You might understand why I am doubting you through all this, all the _vital_ details you gave to me have been wrong so far.
To me, laws of physics is merely a suggestion

PP|LIZ|stealing

on radar both are inno.it was 3 person round.  wanna guess why they camp same room when t is looking for them?

PP|LIZ|stealing

Shovel Knight.
added to the list but waiting on a valid opinion but i doubt it will be possible for you

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
Transistor and Super Meat Boy!

Transistor is just a work of art. I love Supergiant Games for making Bastion, but I think Transistor was even better. The music, the combat system, the visuals! It's all so great! Seriously, it's the only game where I considered ordering a physical copy of the sountrack.

And Super Meat Boy is a great game for people who are looking for really tough platgformers. When you die, it's not frustrating. It's actually your fault. You instantly respawn and the music doesn't stop. This makes a huge difference over other games like IWBTG, which are way more frustrating. I spent about 65 hours on Super Meat Boy, and I am far from getting all the achivevements. (Which is near impossible anyway.)
« Last Edit: 18.10.2014 00:57:00 by Watsuda »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal