29.03.2024 12:35:31

Author Topic: I'm leaving too  (Read 5971 times)

Pyjak

I'm leaving too
« on: 09.07.2014 23:44:20 »
Yes, I'm leaving too.

You see, I don't think that I'm ready for this... Yes I have been a moderator for a week and a half, but I don't know. I was regular for one day and the next day I got a moderator status. It was like: "BAM! Here have a mod status!".

Reasons? Plenty of them.
  • I don't deserve it.
  • What have I done for the community? All I have done is just a banner for the forums. And that's it.
  • It's not like I don't like the community, but I feel like, I'm getting bored of all this. I'm the only one who plays (and moderates) TTT for more than 3 hours a day (which is too much). Also Delusian is leaving, which means I would be moderating the server by myself.
  • I don't think I was important for staff.
  • Staff problems, that I don't want to mention
  • Family problems. (thank you Bluestar for the support)

Thank you for all the support and I appreciate it! I will try to play on this community sometime later, but for now, I think I had enough for quite a long time.

Special thanks to Bluestar (who gave me a mod status for no reason), Destructive (who helped me doing stuff while I was a mod), Simasce (for good mornings), Stavik (who always came on the server and asked if I need help), Mahrin and Noomie and a very special thanks to bushseaman (who always made me laugh) and well... My grandma :(.

Well, I want you guys to have fun and absolutely nothing else :).
-Pyjak
« Last Edit: 10.07.2014 00:26:48 by Pyjak »

Offline Junkerd

• Still here! Wait no?
    • View Profile
Re: I'm leaving too
« Reply #1 on: 09.07.2014 23:51:58 »

• What have I done for the community? All I have done is just a banner for the forums. And that's it.

Well there was that one time when you gave me 3 keys, which was nice.

Stavik

« Reply #2 on: 10.07.2014 00:05:28 »
There's so many promising staff that leaves. I really liked you, sad to see you leave. But I understand your reason. Good luck with everything. :(

Offline simasce

• Donator+
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10.07.2014 00:08:39 »
There's so many promising staff that leaves. I really liked you, sad to see you leave. But I understand your reason. Good luck with everything. :(

Kinda same feeling, many bros left the staff today. I wish you good luck mate.  :'(

Offline ItsTheKid50

• 50 PESOS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 18.07.2014 01:02:52 »
hope you end up dead ! well everyone will !!!!

Nightblade

« Reply #5 on: 18.07.2014 12:01:35 »

Pyjak

« Reply #6 on: 18.07.2014 15:36:52 »
Sure. I can jump off the cliff just for you now. I can stab myself 5 times just for you.

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 23€
« Reply #7 on: 18.07.2014 17:12:27 »
Stop posting stuff like this, if it happens again your post will be removed and a ban can come

Offline ItsTheKid50

• 50 PESOS
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 22.07.2014 16:37:49 »
Stop posting stuff like this, if it happens again your post will be removed and a ban can come
Well im just saying bad stuff happens and bad people exist.  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal