19.03.2024 12:47:34

Author Topic: Atlasben admin abuse  (Read 28362 times)

Offline thorr

• View Profile
Atlasben admin abuse
« on: 30.06.2017 17:09:28 »
1. My in-game name is:

ŽÓRR

2. The player that I'm complaining about:

Atlasben

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141809328

3. The rule(s) that the player has broken:

Admin (command) abuse to get advantage over other players, rendering them unkillable and giving severe advantages such as crits which insta-kill the player.

4. The incident occurred on (month, day and possibly the hours):

30-6-2017
14:53:00 ~

5. The server in which the incident occurred:

84.52.56.66:27019

6. Explanation of what happened:

Join server, play a bit, proceed to see an admin abusing their powers. Forcing rolls, using noclip, godmode and resizing other players.
Not all of these are present in the current video but it is a phenomenon that has been spotted by several players, ultimately decimating the player base of the server.

To make a list:
  • Badmouthing
  • Accusing players of hacking
  • Abusing admin commands (God mode, noclip, roll the dice (Toxic, crits etc.)
  • Resizing others so they're unable to play (3.0)

Unfortunately I don't have an extensive collection of evidence because I never thought I had to, but it did begin somewhere mid 2016. I have played on this server for several years and this person suddenly appeared and started bad-mouthing everyone. On one day he suddenly had admin and started abusing it. To top it off, I haven't been the only victim. There have been several other players that have been banned for no apparent reason. I get that it's an idle server, and an admin is probably not even required/necessary. But the way players are treated leaves the benefit of the doubt.

7. My collected evidence (screenshots, screenshots of logs or videos etc.):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLAvzd8e2wM
http://i.imgur.com/iMX8aCN.png

8. My suggestions:

Limit access to commands under groups in Sourcemod for the vips/admins. God mode, no clip and such are not necessary on an idle server.
Limit player resizeability from 3.0 to something like 2.5, to prevent players getting stuck. (On an additional note 0.7 is pretty annoying to play against, especially spy, so if spy could be limit to minimal 1.0 that'd be great.
« Last Edit: 30.06.2017 17:11:47 by thorr »

Offline Dark Inferno

• Come here and die...
    • View Profile
Re: Atlasben admin abuse
« Reply #1 on: 30.06.2017 17:18:21 »
I've been playing with this atlasben too, everytime someone dominates him or he dies/gets mad he always goes godmode noclip and toxic and starts killing whole enemy team. And if you tell him to stop he kicks you for that. Somebody must do something about that i havent played that server cause of him. He gets alot of reports and complaints yet nobody in this forum do something.
« Last Edit: 30.06.2017 17:30:33 by Dark Inferno »

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #2 on: 30.06.2017 18:47:17 »
He is technically the owner of the idle 1 server. Maybe try the other two idle servers?

Offline Teenystingray75

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30.06.2017 18:51:18 »
Sorry, but i haven't forgotten about you being a dick the whole time i was on the server, and while i was VIP.

So yeah, you were a dick to me - now it's my turn to be a dick to you.

Offline Dr. Deltality

• Dafuq am I supposed to write here?
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
« Reply #4 on: 30.06.2017 19:00:32 »
why do we even need an admin for an idle server?

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #5 on: 30.06.2017 19:02:57 »
why do we even need an admin for an idle server?

We don't, he paid for it

Offline Dr. Deltality

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 30.06.2017 19:03:48 »
He paid to be an admin of a fucking idle server?

Well, maybe he could pay you too for keeping him an admin

Offline Lalafell

• Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 8€
« Reply #7 on: 30.06.2017 20:59:39 »
Well she is keeping him as an admin anyways, so why does he need to pay her?  :P :P :P :P

Offline Dr. Deltality

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01.07.2017 01:51:07 »
Because usuck

Offline thorr

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01.07.2017 12:04:57 »
And a few more screenshots to add to the stackpile of evidence:

http://imgur.com/a/4QEpp

I've seen few abusive admins in my life which have been made short work of by admins, but this one is the cherry on the cake.  :clap: Yet, still. After numerous complaints to Bluestar, there has either been no response, or the only singular response was "Well he paid $600 for admin so".

He is technically the owner of the idle 1 server. Maybe try the other two idle servers?

Yeah, well that's the problem exactly. There's no point in those servers existing because they're empty. The only populated one has been dying slowly because of atlasben, enforcing his own set of rules. I just don't see the point, he doesn't like being killed - or what?

He paid to be an admin of a fucking idle server?

Well, maybe he could pay you too for keeping him an admin

Lol, wow. That's new. This is exactly the prime problem though, someone can come in and buy something just to proclaim führer status, it's not right. Well, time to look for another server then. Money speaks, after all.
« Last Edit: 01.07.2017 12:22:59 by thorr »

Offline Dark Inferno

• Come here and die...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01.07.2017 12:36:02 »
So you're telling me since he paid owner to get admin now he can do whatever the fuck he wants there and other people have to switch server cause nobody wont do anything to him, after all these reports you should realize that there is something wrong. People are giving solid proof about him abusing his admin and stuff but nobody does anything about it. And the other idle servers are empty af, people are leaving cause of him i've seen good amount of people telling that they quit cause of atlasben abusing his power. Time to wake up and do something about him before the server dies cause of him. 3-4 complaints about him already here.

"So yeah, you were a dick to me - now it's my turn to be a dick to you." Clearly mad.
« Last Edit: 01.07.2017 12:48:24 by Dark Inferno »

Offline thorr

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 01.07.2017 13:28:02 »
Ayy lmao, this Atlasben can't be old for sure.

Achievement unlocked:

Banned from an idle server.

Offline Dark Inferno

• Come here and die...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 01.07.2017 13:35:27 »
lmao, another no reason ban to add to the list. This atlasben is basically living in that server seems so.
« Last Edit: 01.07.2017 13:37:44 by Dark Inferno »

Offline thorr

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 01.07.2017 13:49:00 »
Shit, I had a whole activity log from TF2 ranging back from 2016 with in game messages and shit like that. I deleted it by accident, too bad.

Found some older stuff though:

(TEAM) atlasben :  sweeney, i will put you back to normal if you promise to not do that glitch. i will get an admin in a bit and i will kill/kick
(TEAM) atlasben :  whoever is doing that

22:27 - Black: atlasben :  this asshole will get banned
Black :  who
atlasben :  erathia/porr/russian name - they're all the same asshole

00:03 - Sweeney Todd: Dude
00:03 - Sweeney Todd: Be proud of me xd
00:03 - Sweeney Todd: Atlas banned me because I killed him and dominated :D
00:03 - Sweeney Todd: Lol
00:03 - Sweeney Todd: Called me bitch and banned xd

17:41 - Hjue!: atlas says he had other reason as well
17:41 - Hjue!: but he says hes not willing to tell anyone cause he has his "human rights"
17:41 - Hjue!: woopy doo
17:46 - Hjue!: id like to hear your friends side of the sroty
17:47 - Hjue!: story*

atlasben: i payed blue 600$ for the server, and i want to have fun in it, not get pissed
Hjue!: u are making everyone else pissed
atlasben: really?
atlasben: ask

atlasben: nope
atlasben: i killed AFKs and then he just killed me and instnatly taunted
atlasben: he started

Yo bluestar, if you even care. Mind checking the banned_user.cfg in the sourcemod folder and clear it, we don't really need an admin in a fit of rage banning everyone that kills him. :giggle:
« Last Edit: 01.07.2017 13:50:40 by thorr »

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 01.07.2017 13:54:15 »
Saying the other two are empty, well fill them up! If everyone thought 'not going to join this server cuz its empty', no servers would be crowded to begin with!
Take everyone from idle 1, bring them to idle 2. Bluestar will not take away his powers as he is too nice to this guy and unfortunately I do not have the power to do it for him. Its a matter of reconnecting to another server where everything is the same except the admin. If he really is a cunt (and he is) I wouldn't think twice to just hop to one of the other two servers we have. It won't be empty if you fill it up with everyone who also does not like this guy.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal