28.03.2024 14:11:13

Author Topic: Updates  (Read 5115 times)

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
Updates
« on: 28.07.2014 20:58:55 »
So Watson and me found out by creeping into a couple of servers yesterday night that there's actually an update that makes it unable for Traitors to ressurect Innocents. I think we need that, because it might be funny to ressurect Innocents and all, butt there's still some Traitors ressurecting Innocents without killing them right after or they fail to kill them after ressurecting them, so it'd be a good idea to maybe add this to the server sometime.
We also spotted a server where you can actually shoot heads of when you make a headshot which looks pretty hilarious. Don't think it'd be such a great idea to add but if people would like the idea it'd always be fun to check it out. 8)

Offline Chrome

• Donator
  • I have no personal text.
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
Re: Updates
« Reply #1 on: 28.07.2014 21:00:51 »
I would like the headshot thing
I'm a wizard
And i allso like Cookies

Nightblade

« Reply #2 on: 28.07.2014 21:53:48 »
So Watson and me found out by creeping into a couple of servers yesterday night that there's actually an update that makes it unable for Traitors to ressurect Innocents. I think we need that, because it might be funny to ressurect Innocents and all, butt there's still some Traitors ressurecting Innocents without killing them right after or they fail to kill them after ressurecting them, so it'd be a good idea to maybe add this to the server sometime.
We also spotted a server where you can actually shoot heads of when you make a headshot which looks pretty hilarious. Don't think it'd be such a great idea to add but if people would like the idea it'd always be fun to check it out. 8)

But, but... My hat says I'm a medic!

Offline Zealous

• Playing with dem titties
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 28.07.2014 23:35:45 »
i'm down for the headshot thing
but not the first one

satanium

« Reply #4 on: 28.07.2014 23:36:47 »
I am down for the Tenacious D radio thingy it sounds interesting.

Offline simasce

• Donator+
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 28.07.2014 23:51:49 »
About the headshot plugin - Already spoken with blue some weeks ago, he doesn't want dismemberent stuff like addons in the server + since we use custom models, the heads will still look like default terrorist heads.
« Last Edit: 28.07.2014 23:54:28 by simasce »

Stavik

« Reply #6 on: 28.07.2014 23:52:11 »
So we can shoot people's heads off but not have the sprays we want?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal