28.03.2024 10:46:22

Author Topic: TTT Staff Reapplication  (Read 5801 times)

Offline The DurrHurr

• Frogs' rights activist, operator of wetfrogsex.net
    • View Profile
TTT Staff Reapplication
« on: 05.02.2016 23:07:49 »
Ingame name: The HurrDurr
STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:14107404

I'm writing this application to reapply for staff for the TTT server. I was administrator before I resigned around one year ago, I have 11, most of which are troll or very old warnings total and 6w 4d playtime.

I recently started playing on the TTT server again after a long break of around one year. When returning, I discovered to my dismay that there are barely any staff on, none of which are higher than moderator. So I think that with my presence on the server I'll be able to add on to the little moderating that is currently being done.

I'm applying to become administrator, skipping the moderator rank seeing as I was administrator before I resigned.

These are the guidelines around which I moderate/administrate:
1 RDM: Check if it was a misunderstanding, and if so no warning/slay. Otherwise a warning. If repeated, as many slays as RDMs.
Ghosting: Permaban.
Mass RDM: As many days as kills. If repeated: permaban.

EDIT: I want to clarify something regarding punishments for rulebreaking; I will not punish people for disrespecting/flaming/whatever. I'll only punish if the person in question is spamming/alike. I instead believe that people should be able to call me whatever as long as I can call them whatever back, involving moderator privileges would just complicate things as players might be afraid to offer criticism to staff which may better the experience.
« Last Edit: 06.02.2016 00:04:02 by The DurrHurr »
Deltality cannot use the knife

Offline Dr. Deltality

• Dafuq am I supposed to write here?
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
Re: TTT Staff Reapplication
« Reply #1 on: 05.02.2016 23:27:52 »
We haven't had anything too serious, or at least something mods can't handle themselves.

Not to mention, every time I join the server, with you there, all you do is flame and troll me. Applying as an admin will give you every right in the world to do it, while there's nothing I could do about it, which I'm pretty sure plays an important role in the reason you wrote this. So I'm gonna have to go against you becoming an admin, if staff at all.

If there is a mod absent, you could invite them in-game, if you weren't keeping yourself busy with pissing one of them off all the time.

If it does get accepted, at least give him nothing higher than a moderator rank. I know I'm having doubts with him as an admin.

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05.02.2016 23:50:49 »
+1
This man can be a great admin, and he knows what he is doing
This man deserves it
CS nerd

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06.02.2016 13:14:08 »
Posted the application in the wrong place.

But that's not the reason you're Denied.
« Last Edit: 06.02.2016 13:52:05 by Stavik »

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 23€
« Reply #4 on: 06.02.2016 14:43:06 »
The true question is. Will you spam that fucking frog sound?

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
« Reply #5 on: 06.02.2016 16:33:06 »
Meh, I don't mind.
Give him founder even

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal