19.04.2024 15:16:06

Author Topic: I quit - I don't feel like I am doing a great job at this staff thing..  (Read 10642 times)

Nightblade

I decided to quit, just because I don't feel like I am doing a great job at this whole staff thing, and also TTT is slowly getting very boring as it is very repetetive. (That's not the only reason)

Pyjak

Offline Bush

• Filthy Peasant
  • Donated: Nothing because he is a greedy fuck.
    • View Profile
(That's not the only reason)

Tell us the fucking reason instead of being passive aggresive like this, it really isn't helping the community at all.

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
quiting again? >_<

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
The community is going worse.
And it is annoying how admins are abusing their powers (slapping eachother 100 times so the chat box is full of it). Like really! Is it necesarry? Or the fucking voice changer! Okey. It was funny for the first 5 or 10 minutes but than it went annoying and some players complained about it. But you guys didn't stop even tho it was mic spam and breaking the rules. Rules should be followed by everyone.

Offline Chrome

• Donator
  • I have no personal text.
    • View Profile
And it is annoying how admins are abusing their powers (slapping eachother 100 times so the chat box is full of it). Like really! Is it necesarry? Or the fucking voice changer! Okey. It was funny for the first 5 or 10 minutes but than it went annoying and some players complained about it. But you guys didn't stop even tho it was mic spam and breaking the rules. Rules should be followed by everyone.
Yes Offline and Delusian i think youre doing a good job  ;)
I'm a wizard
And i allso like Cookies

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH

I talked with that in game like 4 times and its immediately 'mic spam'? It's mic spam when you talk like straight on all the time without shutting your mouth or screaming or singing, and we didn't even use it any longer than 10 minutes total I'm sure. If you immediately go crazy about such a small thing than you just can't handle any joke. Also the fact that Delusian quits doesn't mean that the community is 'worse', he already quit once and didn't actually mean it shortly after that.

Since when is this such a serious server?

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
You know what's the problem? You take stuff to seriously. I remember how Lincoln said to take everything as joke and not seriously.

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile

I talked with that in game like 4 times and its immediately 'mic spam'? It's mic spam when you talk like straight on all the time without shutting your mouth or screaming or singing, and we didn't even use it any longer than 10 minutes total I'm sure. If you immediately go crazy about such a small thing than you just can't handle any joke. Also the fact that Delusian quits doesn't mean that the community is 'worse', he already quit once and didn't actually mean it shortly after that.

Since when is this such a serious server?

If it is annoying and people are complaining you are actually supposed to stop. Every normal user would have been gaged after a few minutes.

Offline Junkerd

• Still here! Wait no?
    • View Profile
Firstly no, I don't see how the resignation of Delusian makes this worse, he had already quit once as Noomie said, and in my opinion got promoted way too fast from Trial to Mod.

I also haven't seen any of these 100 slappings.

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
Firstly no, I don't see how the resignation of Delusian makes this worse, he had already quit once as Noomie said, and in my opinion got promoted way too fast from Trial to Mod.

I also haven't seen any of these 100 slappings.

100 was too much yeah but it happens a lot that the full chat box is spammed with slaps

Offline Junkerd

• Still here! Wait no?
    • View Profile
I know what you mean by a 100 slaps, but I still haven't seen the chat box being filled with it, in fact the only slappings I see are my own which happens rarely.

It may just be that I'm not online when it happens of course.
« Last Edit: 11.08.2014 19:42:11 by Junkerd »

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
Maybe I can send you a screen if it happens again. And actually it happens also that the staff is "Ghosting" by slapping eachother while being death even though they are unided. Means people see they are dead.

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
Do you mean luri slappin me like 2 times and me slapping him back? 'Omg chat is filled' come on, stop exaggerating. You indeed take it way too serious and I also didn't see or hear anyone complaining. Maybe I couldn't hear because so many people were laughing instead.

And about the ghosting, don't act as if you never made that mistake with warning/slaying/banning people. Those things can happen.

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
Didn't hear anyone laughing in the server.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal