28.03.2024 22:16:41

Author Topic: Confession  (Read 6722 times)

satanium

Confession
« on: 19.07.2014 20:33:01 »
I played deathrun and i was death and i didnt want to be death so i noclipped outside and let the runners kill me, everyone was okay with it so i kept doing it then Panda got offended and started being an ass because i did it then i asked offline if it was okay and he said it isn't so i'm sorry Panda if i offended you but i didn't know it was power abuse and i won't do it again it was a missunderstanding i will accept my punishment
and heres another picture of my cat http://imgur.com/m9KY5hw,WhtP290,myETh8X#1
« Last Edit: 19.07.2014 20:35:42 by satanium »

satanium

Re: Confession
« Reply #1 on: 19.07.2014 20:34:12 »
Ohh yes and it was skipping the round as death which wasn't mensioned in the rules

Offline Sgt. Mittens

• Donator+
  • "And now he's here to fuck us"- spy
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 19€
« Reply #2 on: 19.07.2014 20:44:34 »
Your cat is fancier than me >:(

satanium

« Reply #3 on: 19.07.2014 20:46:02 »
because of the fancy cat my family loves me
« Last Edit: 19.07.2014 21:09:17 by satanium »

Nightblade

« Reply #4 on: 19.07.2014 21:05:32 »
I played deathrun and i was death and i didnt want to be death so i noclipped outside and let the runners kill me, everyone was okay with it so i kept doing it then Panda got offended and started being an ass because i did it then i asked offline if it was okay and he said it isn't so i'm sorry Panda if i offended you but i didn't know it was power abuse and i won't do it again it was a missunderstanding i will accept my punishment

Well, I did the same mistake once.. Remember when I noclipped and I killed you on accident?;D

But anyway, there's something called a developer console, and you can type "kill" in it, and then you'll die. :P

satanium

« Reply #5 on: 19.07.2014 21:07:49 »

Well, I did the same mistake once.. Remember when I noclipped and I killed you on accident?;D

But anyway, there's something called a developer console, and you can type "kill" in it, and then you'll die. :P
but panda keeps saying that im abusive and #satanfordemote

Offline Sgt. Mittens

• Donator+
  • "And now he's here to fuck us"- spy
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 19€
« Reply #6 on: 19.07.2014 21:08:20 »
because of the cat my family loves me

Nightblade

« Reply #7 on: 19.07.2014 21:15:45 »

Well, Panda sucks

but panda keeps saying that im abusive and #satanfordemote

satanium

« Reply #8 on: 19.07.2014 22:20:22 »
Now back to what i was talking about...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal