28.03.2024 23:56:14

Author Topic: So, as I was trying to reply to roof  (Read 7461 times)

Offline Bass

• View Profile
So, as I was trying to reply to roof
« on: 21.09.2015 23:13:17 »
Naah, you don't have to do that if you don't want to. See, here's the thing, there's no point in living in the past, just move on. You came on my videos too and tried to be funny, but I didn't make a big deal about it and hold a grudge against you, you should do the same. Oh, how do I know it was you? Google.

"From my perspective people here dislike you, if you want to play with them I'd suggest you contact them another way.

I'll not lift the ban."

@Philip, What have I done to the whole community then, to be so hated?

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
Re: So, as I was trying to reply to roof
« Reply #1 on: 21.09.2015 23:18:04 »
You were supposed to know that it was my. And the reason I started calling you out was 'cause you blocked me on steam for saying "rude" too much (FYI) I still say it. There are most likely more reasons for why you blocked me, but you bever told me.
CS nerd

Offline Lalafell

• Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 8€
« Reply #2 on: 22.09.2015 08:49:27 »
Do you have to know why he blocked you?

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22.09.2015 15:58:57 »
Maybe I want to know?
CS nerd

Dessi

« Reply #4 on: 22.09.2015 17:33:46 »
Naah, you don't have to do that if you don't want to. See, here's the thing, there's no point in living in the past, just move on. You came on my videos too and tried to be funny, but I didn't make a big deal about it and hold a grudge against you, you should do the same. Oh, how do I know it was you? Google.

"From my perspective people here dislike you, if you want to play with them I'd suggest you contact them another way.

I'll not lift the ban."

You got perma banned for a reason, think about why got you perma banned and maybe you'll realize that even if you apologize they won't trust you or like you because you have shown you're not a very likable person. I don't hold a grudge and I can't be arsed to stay mad at something for longer than a day but that doesn't mean I'll unban you.

As I said, if you want to talk with people here I'd suggest you contact them another way, you're not getting into TS.

Offline Bass

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 23.09.2015 16:52:22 »

I'll not lift the ban."

You got perma banned for a reason, think about why got you perma banned and maybe you'll realize that even if you apologize they won't trust you or like you because you have shown you're not a very likable person. I don't hold a grudge and I can't be arsed to stay mad at something for longer than a day but that doesn't mean I'll unban you.

As I said, if you want to talk with people here I'd suggest you contact them another way, you're not getting into TS.

So it is only you, you're the only person who hates me there, not "everyone"...

Well, you just said you don't hold a grudge, but as far as I'm concerned, you do. So I said a few things that weren't plainly "nice", coolcool, but have I done something else that's breaking the forum or ts? Nope, not as far as I'm concerned. So here's the thing, because YOU are the admin who banned me on the ts, you won't unban me, even though nobody else(except for maybe Isac) hates me there, why don't you just unban me and I would stay out of your way? Also, I have no idea really why you banned me, because my memory is shit and I cannot remember anything. You saying why I got banned? enlighten me, please.

Dessi

« Reply #6 on: 23.09.2015 19:03:09 »

Well, you just said you don't hold a grudge, but as far as I'm concerned, you do. So I said a few things that weren't plainly "nice", coolcool, but have I done something else that's breaking the forum or ts? Nope, not as far as I'm concerned. So here's the thing, because YOU are the admin who banned me on the ts, you won't unban me, even though nobody else(except for maybe Isac) hates me there, why don't you just unban me and I would stay out of your way? Also, I have no idea really why you banned me, because my memory is shit and I cannot remember anything. You saying why I got banned? enlighten me, please.

Can't be arsed to remind you of why you got banned and really, I honestly don't care.

I've asked and no, there is no one here in this community that likes you very much.

Last time I'll tell you this, you're not getting in to TS because you've shown you can't be trusted and I don't give third chances. You got banned for a week and that wasn't enough.

Offline Bass

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 23.09.2015 20:57:58 »

Can't be arsed to remind you of why you got banned and really, I honestly don't care.

I've asked and no, there is no one here in this community that likes you very much.

Last time I'll tell you this, you're not getting in to TS because you've shown you can't be trusted and I don't give third chances. You got banned for a week and that wasn't enough.

You've asked literally everyone? Really? Why do I think you're not telling me the truth. In your mind, admins are everyone then? I want people to come over to this topic and tell me themselves, that they don't like me, because what you are saying right now, is a whole bowl of blatantly put bullshit. I know by a fact, that 1 person doesn't "hate" me anymore and most of the people there shouldn't even care about me, because I haven't even talked to them in a daily basis back when I was there, so I would like you to get your shit together and not lie to me, thanks.

But in your case, yeah, sure, you hate me, that's fine, I honestly don't care. Why? Because I didn't even talk to you when I was back there. You sat in your own channel or whatever and that was that. Also, could it be, that the reason why you banned me and you wont remind me of what the reason was, is just not important? Like it has no material value and is just useless information? Why don't you just unban me? Oh, I know why, because the admins there are "everyone", if you guys decide you don't like someone, fuck them, ban them, who cares. I have nothing for the other people, who I'm guessing for you admins are just "commoners", but you guys, your not "everyone", so get off your high horse and come back to the real world, where there are other people to besides you. Don't act like be dickhead just because you can, nobody likes a dickhead.
« Last Edit: 23.09.2015 20:59:45 by Bass »

Offline Islu

• No.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 23.09.2015 21:19:14 »
Don't act like be dickhead just because you can, nobody likes a dickhead.

This thread can serve no futher purpose.
Thread closed.

No.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal