28.03.2024 21:08:26

Author Topic: clonekek unban appeal  (Read 6859 times)

Offline clonekek

• View Profile
clonekek unban appeal
« on: 04.07.2014 21:31:11 »
Steam username: clonekek
Time of ban: about 21:15 gmt +2
Admin who banned you: Leronez
Why you where banned:excessive RDMing
Why you should be unbanned: I was playing on the cat gaming TTT server as a detective, first i took out the DNA scanner and saw that one of the moderators was a traitor so i killed him ( the cursor was red as i looked at him). After this he complained to me and said that i was RDMing ( but i wasnt). they said that they could tell if i had scanned him (the cursor was red i dont know if i have to do something to tell other players if he was the traitor i only looked at him and didnt click anything). after that he kicked me.

after being kicked i joined back and was once again a detective and killed a traitor again after witch i got a 3 day ban from the server. I dont understand why i was banned as i did not do anything wrong. I made sure the players that i killed were traitors using the scanner.
Thank you for reading and i hope to get unbanned.

Offline Leronez

• Donator+
  • Long live Carolus Rex
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 25€
Re: clonekek unban appeal
« Reply #1 on: 04.07.2014 21:38:52 »
What delusian and pyjak told me was that you RDMed a lot claiming you had DNA and the logs say if you took dna and no where in the logs did it say that you scanned a body. Thats all i know about what happened before i joined. Then you RDMed me and when i asked you why, you just said "you were a traitor" so i asked you again why did you kill me and you kept saying i was a t, you never mentioned that you had dna, but i didnt kill anyone nor did i drop any guns so there was no way for you to have dna on me. (come to think of it you were probably ghosting since you only RDMed Ts but i never checked if you had any friends on the server)

Nightblade

« Reply #2 on: 04.07.2014 21:41:49 »

" I was playing on the cat gaming TTT server as a detective, first i took out the DNA scanner and saw that one of the moderators was a traitor so i killed him ( the cursor was red )"

If so then your gmod is very glitched or you have hacks.

Offline clonekek

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04.07.2014 21:45:40 »
i am telling the truth the cursor was red and no i did not have any friends on the server at that moment or hacks. but i am new to gmod. i bought it about 3 days ago so i dont know how everything works. But i was only killing T`s because of the dna scanner witch showed me them. Are you sure that i dont have to click something for the scan to show up on your log? And the scanner worked like that on other servers too. So could one of you explain to me how it should work?
« Last Edit: 04.07.2014 21:48:22 by clonekek »

Pyjak

« Reply #4 on: 04.07.2014 21:48:43 »
The cursor never turns red if you spot a traitor.

Offline clonekek

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04.07.2014 21:54:40 »
Okay, but since i did not break any rules will my ban be removed?  :'(

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
« Reply #6 on: 04.07.2014 21:57:47 »
The cursor turns red when you have DNA equipped, nothing else. That doesn't mean the person you're aiming at is a Traitor. You need to have DNA taken from a body.

Offline clonekek

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04.07.2014 22:02:20 »
Ohhhh well i did not know that, i guess it was just luck that i only killed traitors, but sometimes the cursur didnt tur red, does that mean a person is innocent?

Offline Leronez

• Donator+
  • Long live Carolus Rex
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 25€
« Reply #8 on: 04.07.2014 22:08:14 »
since it was a mistake 'cause you're new i will unban you.
« Last Edit: 04.07.2014 22:12:25 by Leronez »

Nightblade

« Reply #9 on: 04.07.2014 22:15:54 »
Ohhhh well i did not know that, i guess it was just luck that i only killed traitors, but sometimes the cursur didnt tur red, does that mean a person is innocent?

It will never tell you if a person is innocent or traitor.

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
« Reply #10 on: 04.07.2014 22:20:00 »
When you're aiming at a target (body, weapon, etc.), it turns red. If not, it's just green.

Offline clonekek

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04.07.2014 22:21:25 »
Thank you for helping me with my ban :) i just didnt know how the scanner worked.
« Last Edit: 04.07.2014 22:23:09 by clonekek »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal