29.03.2024 00:01:11

Author Topic: Complaint on Admin Bang also player Rexel and Player King of Duck  (Read 40896 times)

PP|LIZ|stealing

did i mention i am not big fan os sarcasm?
http://catgc.com/index.php?topic=788.msg8421

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
Guys. He's clearly trolling. Why are you all taking this topic so seriously? He started a giveaway, for crying out loud. And then he started to talk about corruption in politics and made a post in Russian without noticing.

Oh, dude, what about Cave Story+?
winner of my giveaway may ask for any game or bundle up to 50 usd.
as for you. NO
Civ Beyond Earth shall be.

PP|LIZ|stealing

sure but you have to provide a valid opinion

Offline Explod1ngCake

• Donator
  • Bitch,i'm grumpy so don't judge me.
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
Guys. He's clearly trolling. Why are you all taking this topic so seriously? He started a giveaway, for crying out loud. And then he started to talk about corruption in politics and made a post in Russian without noticing.

as for you. NO
Can i still get something in the giveaway if i am on the "other side''?
How about Dust:Elysian Tale?
Come to the dark side,we have cookies :3

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
If you're gonna make a silly and useless topic, I'd recomment a different subforum for you. This topic is completely pointless and you're spamming the forum.

Also Gunpoint.
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

PP|LIZ|stealing

as for you. NO
Can i still get something in the giveaway if i am on the "other side''?
How about Dust:Elysian Tale?
it's not about sides. its about whether your opinion are valid or not. so possibly.
watsuda there ain't your points abnout games are now igored

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
sure but you have to provide a valid opinion
Alright then.
I've been playing Civ V for more than 100 hours with pleasure and having fun. I even have a group of friends we play Civ V with and oh boy it gets really intensed. I am more of a fan of RTS but Civ is definitely one of my favourite games. Involving elements from history and playing the role of a real leader of a civillization.
But as Beyond Earth, I am excited to try the new policy system similar to a talent tree and the whole new game mechanic based on galactic empire.

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
Since the last few pages mostly contain comments about free games I've decided to lock the topic, if you want to make a giveaway, do it under the right board. http://catgc.com/index.php?board=40.0

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal