28.03.2024 23:41:55

Author Topic: What the new CS:GO update really do...  (Read 31943 times)

Offline Kain

• сука
    • View Profile
Re: What the new CS:GO update really do...
« Reply #15 on: 19.09.2015 18:12:52 »
I wish I had fucking admin powers now cause all of those posts would been deleted cause of "Wrong topic". I told you this is not the update under discuission and you still continue.. Even the fucking admin's do it.
>сука

Offline Soup

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 19.09.2015 18:36:19 »
I wish I had fucking admin powers now cause all of those posts would been deleted cause of "Wrong topic". I told you this is not the update under discuission and you still continue.. Even the fucking admin's do it.
Who are you, The fun police?

Offline Jack Smoses

• Donator+
  • [Banned for 2959 years]
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 20€
« Reply #17 on: 19.09.2015 21:00:33 »
This topic is for september 15 update if you wish to talk about other things please create new topic or something

-this update was rushed with many flaws  most  of the new animations dont suit the situation  and if i notice slightest issue with hitboxes ill be wery disapointed as you see i am a lil suspicious

-the fun police

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 19.09.2015 21:53:50 »
This topic is for september 15 update if you wish to talk about other things please create new topic or something

-this update was rushed with many flaws  most  of the new animations dont suit the situation  and if i notice slightest issue with hitboxes ill be wery disapointed as you see i am a lil suspicious

-the fun police
the hitboxes are still shit on ladders, you still miss them if you aim at their feet or head, and miss if you aim behind their head.

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 20.09.2015 00:42:26 »
The update ruined my fps. I had 150 fps but now it dropps to 20. fml.
CS nerd

Offline Bang

• Administrator
  • Murderon
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 195€
« Reply #20 on: 20.09.2015 01:27:10 »
What the new CS:GO update really does.

15/09/15 Update Notes (103 MB)
This week we’re releasing a new player animation system for CS:GO. For a complete list of changes, see below.

The new system modernizes the player’s skeleton and hitboxes to better express at-a-glance exactly what your enemies and teammates are doing. We’ve upgraded all the existing body animations, and added some new ones like visible weapon deploys, bomb defusing, and ladder-climbing.

[ ANIMATION / GAMEPLAY ]
Replaced all player body animations (Existing character models retained for demo compatibility)
Replaced all world model weapon animation
Updated shared player skeleton
Re-rigged all player model geometry and player scaffold animation
Updated animation networking to continually synchronize animation state instead of periodically latching
Player animation sequence selection is now server-initiated
Added new player states including bomb defusal and ladder climb poses
Added thirdperson weapon deploy animations to more accurately represent viewmodel deploy state
Extended all vertical aim matrix ranges to encompass the majority of vertical aim pitch so weapons line up precisely to firing angle
Added reverse-bone-merge animation support so weapon models can store and play independent animation on the player holding them
Added support for arbitrary numbers of articulated mechanical parts on world weapon models
Updated weapon world model articulation points, bodygroup presets, holster positions and reverse-bone-merge skeletons
Added physics motion to holstered attachment weapon locations
Added support for non-polygonal capsule-shaped hit volumes, defined by a line segment and radius
Replaced shared hitboxes with new capsule-based set
Rebuilt player ragdoll angular constraints, physics hulls, and interaction pairs
Ragdolls now assume more exact pose of their parent player on physics init
Re-built animation statemachine to support blending locomotion over any weapon aim or action poses
Enabled support for dynamic player animation layer re-ordering
Sequence blendlayers now correctly contribute to computed cyclerate
Added defuser cables and multimeter model
Added hlmv support for capsule rendering, submodel attachment previewing, ragdoll constraint limit and bone name rendering, plus numerous small fixes
Added model format support for named bodygroups, combined physics hulls, activity modifiers and animation system specific metadata

[ UI ]
Fixed a bug where the mini-scoreboard armor/helmet information was not displaying for coaches
Added sv_show_voip_indicator_for_enemies server convar. If set, it will make it so the ‘voice chat’ icon shows over enemy players as well as allies when they are using their microphone.
Added sv_showbullethits feature to visualize server-confirmed hits and near-misses on listen servers
[ RENDERING ]
Fixed improper stencil state in glow pass rendering
[ GAMEPLAY ]
Added dynamic player culling to prevent players and weapons poking through thin walls and revealing their position
M4A1-S:
Reduced price
Reduced armor penetration
Reduced ROF
Increased base spread
Zeus x27
Reduced price to $100
Dual Berettas
Increased armor penetration
Increased range modifier
[ GOTV ]
Added viewmodel position lerp to gotv camera transitions

[ OVERWATCH ]
Players can now report enemies for anti-competitive griefing (i.e. deliberately losing).

To me, laws of physics is merely a suggestion

Offline Kain

• сука
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 20.09.2015 02:50:20 »

-the fun police
the hitboxes are still shit on ladders, you still miss them if you aim at their feet or head, and miss if you aim behind their head.
Wrong actaully... The only ladder hitboxes that are currently bugged are ladders that arent 100% vertical ..
>сука

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 20.09.2015 13:04:39 »

-the fun police
Wrong actaully... The only ladder hitboxes that are currently bugged are ladders that arent 100% vertical ..
well fine, doesn't change the fact that the maps include non-vertical ladders with shitty hitboxes that should have been fixed but they're to busy changing stuff that don't need to be changed instead.

Offline Bluestar

• Server Maintenance
  • Founder
  • Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 20.09.2015 14:37:50 »

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 20.09.2015 19:09:17 »
If not for anomaly, I would have never realized that the update also meant that M4A1-S skins would crash.
« Last Edit: 20.09.2015 19:11:08 by Stavik »

Offline Kain

• сука
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 20.09.2015 19:39:47 »

-the fun police
well fine, doesn't change the fact that the maps include non-vertical ladders with shitty hitboxes that should have been fixed but they're to busy changing stuff that don't need to be changed instead.
Maps with non vertical ladder:
Mirage: Whore
Assult: Big one outside.

And now I can't even think of more maps..
>сука

Offline Kain

• сука
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 20.09.2015 19:40:15 »
If not for anomaly, I would have never realized that the update also meant that M4A1-S skins would crash.
Yeah, for then to fucking stay stable after only dropping prob 30 euro ..
>сука

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 20.09.2015 19:42:43 »
30 euro is a decent amount of money.

Offline Kain

• сука
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 20.09.2015 19:58:03 »
It's 20 eurp profit if you just make accounts and get them to GE and sell them..
>сука

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 20.09.2015 20:04:57 »
It's 20 eurp profit if you just make accounts and get them to GE and sell them..
okay, and how many accounts do you get up to GE daily?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal