28.03.2024 15:28:31

Author Topic: Suggest your own TTT server rules.  (Read 11676 times)

akiiiz

Suggest your own TTT server rules.
« on: 05.05.2014 19:47:38 »
Here you can request simple rules/rule improvements for the server.

Try to make a rule as short and as informative as possible - !motd lacks some space.

Stavik

Re: Suggest your own TTT server rules.
« Reply #1 on: 06.05.2014 12:57:10 »
No propkilling! - what i mean with this is no propkilling at all.

OR

No propkilling when <5 people left alive. - This is because it's not fun when props ends the game and ruins for whoever dies by it.

Offline Junkerd

• Still here! Wait no?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06.05.2014 18:13:14 »
This is because it's fun when props ends the game and ruins for whoever dies by it.

Stavik

« Reply #3 on: 06.05.2014 18:32:37 »
This is because it's fun boring when props ends the game and ruins for whoever dies by it.

Offline Leronez

• Donator+
  • Long live Carolus Rex
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 25€
« Reply #4 on: 06.05.2014 19:27:33 »
Well wether it's fun or not is an opinion not a fact. I don't really give a shit that's my opinion.

Edit: we have to come up with some sort of compromise like
No propkilling when <5 people left alive.
« Last Edit: 06.05.2014 19:32:52 by Leronez »

Islu

« Reply #5 on: 06.05.2014 20:11:11 »

This is because it's fun when props ends the game and ruins for whoever dies by it.

I normally do not post on forums, but ye. I agree with Stavik here. It's the fucking worst when you are the last T and suddenly all of the dead people try to kill you with Ol' Gran's flower pots and barrels.

Corkus

« Reply #6 on: 06.05.2014 20:17:00 »
I personally think staff members are using way too much Voice Chat in game. it's not necessarily spam, but just constant stupid bullshit. And yeah i also talk about stupid bullshit constantly, BUT I DON'T FUCKING SCREAM IN THE MIC 24/7 it's really sad nowadays i mute everyone when i come to the server.  >:( Also, i know i may sound bit rude when i say this but i'm on my man periods so i kinda feel like saying this, people are licking way too much vagina in the server. It'll be left as a mystery of what i meant by that. (it also has nothing to do with the rules, but that constant stupid shit talk has.)

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
« Reply #7 on: 06.05.2014 20:47:52 »
I personally think staff members are using way too much Voice Chat in game. it's not necessarily spam, but just constant stupid bullshit. And yeah i also talk about stupid bullshit constantly, BUT I DON'T FUCKING SCREAM IN THE MIC 24/7 it's really sad nowadays i mute everyone when i come to the server.  >:( Also, i know i may sound bit rude when i say this but i'm on my man periods so i kinda feel like saying this, people are licking way too much vagina in the server. It'll be left as a mystery of what i meant by that. (it also has nothing to do with the rules, but that constant stupid shit talk has.)
What kind of rule is that?

Corkus

« Reply #8 on: 06.05.2014 20:57:04 »
rule that'll set a time limit to your fucking voicechat thingy and when you've used that time you're given, you SHUT THE FUCK UP. JESUS. SOME PEOPLE CONSTANTLY NON-STOP TAAAAAALK OH MY GOD I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF.

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
« Reply #9 on: 06.05.2014 20:59:20 »
rule that'll set a time limit to your fucking voicechat thingy and when you've used that time you're given, you SHUT THE FUCK UP. JESUS. SOME PEOPLE CONSTANTLY NON-STOP TAAAAAALK OH MY GOD I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF.
That's what the mute in the scoreboard stands for.

Corkus

« Reply #10 on: 06.05.2014 21:00:23 »
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING BRO WE NEED THAT. I FEEL LIKE TOO MANY PEOPLE ENJOY WAAAAY TOO MUCH HEARING THEIR OWN FUCKING VOICE. I have something for you my friends, Echo / Sound Test Service in Skype. Maybe that'll satisfy your CONSTANT NEED TO BLABBER DUMB SHIET.

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06.05.2014 21:43:16 »
Jacuzzi, take a god damn chill pill! Let people have fun!!
CS nerd

Stavik

« Reply #12 on: 06.05.2014 21:45:39 »
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING BRO WE NEED THAT. I FEEL LIKE TOO MANY PEOPLE ENJOY WAAAAY TOO MUCH HEARING THEIR OWN FUCKING VOICE. I have something for you my friends, Echo / Sound Test Service in Skype. Maybe that'll satisfy your CONSTANT NEED TO BLABBER DUMB SHIET.
But you don't hear your own voice... at least i don't

Corkus

« Reply #13 on: 06.05.2014 21:49:28 »
But you don't hear your own voice... at least i don't
well then i think you should go see a doctor, because i can clearly hear my own voice when i talk. lol.

Corkus

« Reply #14 on: 06.05.2014 21:50:07 »
Jacuzzi, take a god damn chill pill! Let people have fun!!
I'm allowed to have my opinion goddammit. FUCKING NAZIS.  :-*

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal