28.03.2024 19:49:20

Author Topic: This community has gone to sh*t.  (Read 13715 times)

Corkus

This community has gone to sh*t.
« on: 29.05.2014 06:11:53 »
So, i got demoted recently. you may or may not care but you MIGHT wonder why. Well let me tell you why, it wasn't that i was inactive or abusive (like some staff members are and get away with it) it was because i was being depressing i heard. Sure. i can see and admit i've been a dick recently but has it been for no reason? No. The staff members are hypocrites and ignorant (not all, but way too many.)
The only fitting people for Staff are really just Mahrin and Islu in my opinion, they know how to joke around, but they also know when enough is enough and they act like a staff member should. Professional.

I hate it how the more "famous" staff members are allowed to mess around just like they want, i mean, what's wrong with it if everyones having a GOOD TIME even though it's something we're not supposed to do or behave like. And whenever someone who isn't so famous does something, they get absolutely shit'd on. I was once told by one staff member (not giving a name) for SPAMMING one sound about 3 times, that i should be kicked for doing so. And i've seen this certain person spam sounds WAAAYY more often.

Equality is something we don't have here. You people may not realize the difference on how we treat each other but i see it. And now i'm gonna get bit personal when i say this but i also hate how people treat Noomie, it truly disgusts me. People treat her like the queen of fucking England just because she's a FEMALE. same thing was with Sofie when people still thought he was a she. It's so obvious how people suck up to Noomie because of her gender. it's like desperate teenagers trying to lose their virginity. Sure, Noomie is a nice person and it makes sense why people like her but the way people talk to her is just.. so obvious.

But so yeah anyway, i was complaining about these things and yeah i can admit i was a dick about things i could have not been but.. i was demoted because people wanted to shut me up. Because i didn't like how people handled these things.

So, i ask Bluestar for why i was demoted, he tells me i was too inactive which i immediately knew that was horseshit. 2nd reason was my behavior which i can kinda understand.

Then, i ask who's idea was it? He tells me it was Akiz and Diivze. Then i ask, who the fuck runs this server anymore? And i get no answer after that. Apparently Akiz and DiivZe are making the calls atm and those 2 are one of the most  abusive and self righteous staff members here. Plotting behind my back, no one even told me i was fucking demoted. all these excuses and other bullshit. this is like a corrupt government.

Anyway, Diivze wanted me gone. i'm gone, apparently.
At least i got to speak my mind.

Nightblade

Re: This community has gone to sh*t.
« Reply #1 on: 29.05.2014 12:09:40 »
I sort of agree with you.
But I never got to know you at all. So I don't really give a shit that you got demoted..
I have noticed that a lot of staff members and mods have been spamming music. It's okay sometimes, but when it comes to spamming it like 5 - 10 times it's not fun anymore..

Might not be the right for this topic but I will say it anyway.

After the community split up, the server has been INACTIVE as HELL. There's never someone online, now days we have to INVITE people to come on the server, and only one third of the people that you invite come online. And sometimes NO ONE comes online.. I will soon regret donating to this server because of this. Why donate to a server that will soon die?

An example, look at the game tracker on the front page of the website, compare that to TF2 servers..

[Sorry for my bad english]

This is my opinion, atleast.

PS. Bluestar, if you fucking care about the community go ahead and ban or kick Lincoln and Watsuda from SYGC and delete CAT. I don't fucking care if you guys like Lincoln or Watsuda.
"Well Lincoln helped me build 40% of the server so I feel like it's fair to give him the server"
Well, fucking Lincoln helped destroy 60% of the community.

Have a nice day.

« Last Edit: 29.05.2014 12:18:06 by Desrado »

Nightblade

« Reply #2 on: 29.05.2014 12:33:30 »
One more thing: Since you have demoted him, why don't you just demote, Bang, Fleshbot and all those people? And remove them from MOTD.

Corkus

« Reply #3 on: 29.05.2014 12:44:04 »
One more thing: Since you have demoted him, why don't you just demote, Bang, Fleshbot and all those people? And remove them from MOTD.
This, is a question of a life-time. I'm not sure if i mentioned this before or not, (not gonna bother to read my own thing) but i'm pretty sure me being inactive was just an excuse.

Offline Junkerd

• Still here! Wait no?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 29.05.2014 13:06:56 »

After the community split up, the server has been INACTIVE as HELL. There's never someone online, now days we have to INVITE people to come on the server, and only one third of the people that you invite come online. And sometimes NO ONE comes online.. I will soon regret donating to this server because of this. Why donate to a server that will soon die?

One of the reasons to why the server is inactive is because it's a new IP/port, do you see how sometimes people just randomly join the SyGC server without anybody regular playing on there?
That's because that IP has existed/stayed the same for over 1 year, that's one year where people could have bookmarked it as a ''good'' server and then moved on, and it might be on their list of servers that are ''good''.
Meanwhile CaTs TTT server IP/port has only existed for about 2 months, a new server is a lot harder to start up, than one that has existed for a long time.

An example, look at the game tracker on the front page of the website, compare that to TF2 servers..

Yes there are TF2 servers, and those of which are ''active'' are the IDLE servers. Servers where people stay up to 24 hours just to farm items, and you see that there are 3 of them, 2 of which are active because they have had the same IP/port for a long time, meanwhile the third one has just recently come into existence and doesn't have anybody coming onto it because it haven't had as much time to ''mature''.
« Last Edit: 30.05.2014 00:18:26 by Junkerd »

Offline Mahrin

• Donator+
    • View Profile
  • Donated: Countless hours of thankless work.
« Reply #5 on: 29.05.2014 13:14:14 »
So, i got demoted recently. You may or may not care but you might wonder why. Well let me tell you why, it wasn't that i was inactive or abusive (like some staff members are and get away with it) it was because i was being depressing i heard. Sure. i can see and admit I’ve been a dick recently but has it been for no reason? No. The staff members are hypocrites and ignorant (not all, but way too many.)
Jacuzzi, you are abusive, you swear call people dumb, undermine their opinion and act like a child.
You are super hard to keep track of, and you often go off on a whim, you were demoted because you are emotionally unstable, I’m not saying that you are a bad admin or that the other people are better then you or more suited then you, but they also don’t make long hate rants in the shout box.
Jacuzzi, you need to learn how to deal with your feelings in a more positive way, it does not suit you to be so angry all the time, an admin need to be calm and professional when it matters.

Equality is something we don't have here. You people may not realize the difference on how we treat each other but i see it. And now I’m going to get bit personal when i say this but i also hate how people treat Noomie, it truly disgusts me. People treat her like the queen of fucking England just because she's a female. Same thing was with Sofie when people still thought he was a she. It's so obvious how people suck up to Noomie because of her gender. It’s like desperate teenagers trying to lose their virginity. Sure, Noomie is a nice person and it makes sense why people like her but the way people talk to her is just so obvious.
My fucking god Jacuzzi, I do sincerely hope that you realize by doing these things you are part of the group you describe. You act like her guardian angel, I don’t know how she wants to be treated because I have never asked her, but damn Jacuzzi, you can’t just talk about how other people kiss the ground she walks on when you take on the role of her personal bodyguard.
I have not talked with Noomie about this because you have personally asked me not to, however if things keep going the way they are going now, she is bound to find out sooner or later.

I was demoted because people wanted to shut me up.
Jacuzzi you’re right that you were demoted because people wanted to shut you up, but not the way you make it seem like. People wanted to shut you up because you where obnoxious and angry.
Jacuzzi I like you and I want to support you, but it’s hard, it’s very, very hard to support you when you constantly go out on an angry ranting spree creating more enemys, getting more people mad, and making yourself look even worse than before.
At least i got to speak my mind.
But Jacuzzi, there are many ways to do that, and the way you chose, was it really worth it?

With all that said. Jacuzzi I like you and I have supported you for a long time, and I still intend to do that, but goddamn do you really have to do this? It is true that this community has taken a turn for the worse, but being angry will get us nowhere. I don’t have the insight that I used to on this server due to the fact that I don’t play anymore and I just lurk on the forum. However i still know about common human decency, something that has been decaying on the internet and I’m sad to say that yes this community is on a side tangent, but I have hope, I believe that if the right things are done at the right time, things can take a turn for the better, so I’m sorry that things turned out the way it did, but the way you are approaching the problem is just making it worse. You do have some good points that I agree with but right now I can’t do much. I am doing some, pulling strings and having a hand in the things I think should be supervised, but as I said, I don’t have the insight on the server that I used to, so I ultimately know, I cannot fix everything, no single person can do that at this point in time, so right now me must endure until a chance of improvement presents itself.
« Last Edit: 29.05.2014 13:26:41 by Mahrin »
Aye siwmae, and a good day to you

Corkus

« Reply #6 on: 29.05.2014 13:30:36 »
Jacuzzi, you are abusive, you swear call people dumb, undermine their opinion and act like a child.
You are super hard to keep track of, and you often go off on a whim, you were demoted because you are emotionally unstable, I’m not saying that you are a bad admin or that the other people are better then you or more suited then you, but they also don’t make long hate rants in the shout box.
Jacuzzi, you need to learn how to deal with your feelings in a more positive way, it does not suit you to be so angry all the time, an admin need to be calm and professional when it matters.
i cant help but to agree with everything you said right there. I really need to get a hold of my emotions but idk sometimes i feel like ranting about stuff is the only choice, otherwise no one else will never bring these things up. i mean come on, who else has talked about these problems as openly? but yeah i could've been more "civil" about some things i suppose. And what comes to Noomie.. sure i was usually NICE to her, but the difference between being nice and sucking a v*gina are enormous. And you can clearly see when the behavior is only because of someones gender. Again, i'm not intending to just plug her into this. basicly every female there has been has been treated the same way.

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 23€
« Reply #7 on: 29.05.2014 13:44:38 »
Even the tread name is negative. Instead it could ha been something that wasn't. Like "Well, looks like it's end of my line! But why?".
I hope you understand what we mean. I play a lot on the server. I see you maybe 1-2 times on there in 1 month. That is inactive. Other people do their job to maintain there rank.

And there is a new port for the server. It can take more months for the new community to build up!

Corkus

« Reply #8 on: 29.05.2014 13:56:06 »
Even the tread name is negative. Instead it could ha been something that wasn't.
But diivze dear, it HAS gone to shit. Why go around it if that's how things really are. That's one of the reasons i was mad in the first place, people not allowed to voice their opinions openly. And the fact that you and Akiz were the reason i was demoted in the first place is utter bullshit. Idk why you 2 deserved the right to choose who can stay and who can't. and as Desrado mentioned before, where's Bang, where's Fleshbot, or where's Babby? excuses.

Offline Bush

• Filthy Peasant
  • Donated: Nothing because he is a greedy fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 29.05.2014 14:24:14 »
We all know the community went to shit when I left it, it's nothing to argue about.

Nightblade

« Reply #10 on: 29.05.2014 15:29:20 »
We all know the community went to shit when I left it, it's nothing to argue about.

Stop trying to be funny, you aren't succeding.

Corkus

« Reply #11 on: 29.05.2014 15:46:07 »

Stop trying to be funny, you aren't succeding.

Offline Bluestar

• Server Maintenance
  • Founder
  • Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 29.05.2014 16:17:40 »
I did my part, i added new plugins, i added some new maps and fixed some errors. You see i cannot command every person on community cause that is physically impossible. Now its up to you guys.

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
« Reply #13 on: 29.05.2014 17:02:58 »
Actually, Bang has a personal life and a job. He was on a vacation if you didn't know. I don't think that you can have a lot of free time when you're 24 years old. Try to understand. He can be very helpful and active only if he has the time or wishes to.
About Fleshbot? Well, I can't be sure since he's an adult, too.
The only valid reason you want them to be demoted can be only for inactivity.
I have never understood why Babby had to become a staff in the first place, though.

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 29.05.2014 19:38:09 »
I guess Jacuzzi has right some places, but plz stop. This community has to build up as the SYGC community. Some months ago SYGC had its 1 years birthday and CaT has been online for 2-3 months. And yes, Jacuzzi has right about spamming and shit, IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING. I like the way Bluestar has build this community, when Watsuda and Lincoln isn't in the picture. I also agree with DiivZe on this topic.
CS nerd

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal