28.03.2024 11:17:09

Author Topic: WaCco^ (Deathrun)  (Read 4113 times)

Offline WaCco^

• View Profile
WaCco^ (Deathrun)
« on: 15.08.2014 13:31:38 »
Hello people of CaT!!!

well last couple of days have been uncomfortable to play because of admins inactivity on DR so i decided to apply on DR server for mod.
My in-game name: -hg- WaCco^
My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34041915

Who plays Murder or DR definitely knows me but if you don"t here"s http://catgc.com/index.php?topic=528.0

Well i"ve been on server for quite a long time, noticed some good things and some bad things, but this past week has been horrible afk(point farming) has evolved massively then there is no admin to kick those guys everytime like ~5 guys just standing and nobody even try to kick them even after votekick...so i have more experience in moderating now and like i mentioned in my (murder app) i pretty patient but everybody has their limits so dont push it :( I think that"s gonna be it. Thanks for reading

satanium

Re: WaCco^ (Deathrun)
« Reply #1 on: 15.08.2014 13:50:16 »
WaCco's a nice guy and active just like David and he already proved that he won't abuse commands.
I will give him a warm thumbs +1~

Offline Richter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15.08.2014 14:55:26 »
As Wacco's colleague, I can definitely say that he would be a good choice. On murder, he's doing his job well, have never seen him overreacting, or making bad decisions. So, overall he handles situations good, and I can confirm what he wrote about his patience, and of course, he is friendly to everyone. I do think he would do the same good job on DR, too.
+1 from me.

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #3 on: 15.08.2014 15:28:06 »
You have been accepted as a trial mod in deathrun.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal