28.03.2024 22:51:22

Author Topic: Yu Finally makes an application to become the honourable famous mod on Deathrun!  (Read 6388 times)

Offline YuNaruto

• View Profile
My name is Jonathan, Steam name: Yu Narutame
I agree and understand your punishment guidelines.
I am also trusted rank which is needed for deathrun.
I was also a Moderator in the deathrun server awhile ago.
which is why I am doing this.
My steam ID is: Steam_0:1:65590487
I have played 1 week and 21 hours on the server.
My super amazing(or really bad) introduction: http://catgc.com/index.php?topic=661.0( i no know how to do like everyone else does with link :( )

I wanna be a mod because me and my friends almost never see a admin or mod anymore, it's more rare then a legendary pokemon! the people are very offensive, mic spamming also spam the chat, they do sexual harrassment and kill each other, some people give free run and also break other rules, the server has almost gone to shit. which is why I want to change that! I have been on the server for too long to let it go down the highway to hell!  I used to be admin on one prop hunt server and one other deathrun server,( It was a LOOOOONG time ago..) but I gave it up to be on Catgaming's deathrun server that is better, so I know how to behave and use all the commands, I am also kinda of a perfectionist so I want it to be perfectly clean of rule breakers. Well that's it for me, have a nice day people :)
« Last Edit: 23.08.2014 16:06:28 by YuNaruto »

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 23€
Poll Removed
Reason: Unnecessary and not funny at all

satanium

never see a admin or mod anymore, it's more rare then a legendary pokemon!
probably because you and the other teptz's only come 1hour a week we want active admins
and freeruns are okay on the server if you cheak the !motd....
and the mic/chat spammers are the legendary pokemon
« Last Edit: 23.08.2014 15:15:18 by Satanium »

Offline YuNaruto

• View Profile
Satanium, there is alot of mic spammers, you seemed to have missed something then.. and we kinda stopped playing there cause I had to buy new computer cause the old one died, and several went on holiday vacation at the same time, now we've started to play on it again.

satanium

Satanium, there is alot of mic spammers, you seemed to have missed something then.. and we kinda stopped playing there cause I had to buy new computer cause the old one died, and several went on holiday vacation at the same time, now we've started to play on it again.
I rarely see one and i play for like 10hours a day
but i only joined yesterday for like 5hours because i went to watch south park :L

Offline YuNaruto

• View Profile

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
A note to everyone: Please stop posting unneccesary stuff in someone's staff app. Only give a positive or negative reaction, since this isn't a chitchat topic.  ;)

satanium

A note to everyone: Please stop posting unneccesary stuff in someone's staff app. Only give a positive or negative reaction, since this isn't a chitchat topic.  ;)
Isn't that what we are doing?

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
You have been re-accepted as Moderator in Deathun. I've seen you doing a good job there before.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal