Poll

Is this better?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
21 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: 15.11.2014 20:07:23

Author Topic: bogdanandrei572 Second TrialModerator application for Deathrun  (Read 13825 times)

Offline bogdanandrei572

• View Profile
Didn't you understand what I said?

Offline Chiefstain

• Donator+
  • Heya! I am random gamer from Finland! Woo!
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 20€
Well i would say that, yes he is nice for people. He seems like he wants to help. But he was a bit jealous about me getting Trial mod before him. I cant say +1 or -1.

Offline bogdanandrei572

• View Profile
Well , of course im a little bit jealous because it doesnt feel good when you see how another player gets a TrialModerator and you don't.

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
Well , of course im a little bit jealous because it doesnt feel good when you see how another player gets a TrialModerator and you don't.
Is that the point of being a part of the community? To show off your rank? You are lacking some moral. It's understandable.

Offline bogdanandrei572

• View Profile
The_Real_Deal i didnt ment i wish to be a TrialMod because people will appreciate me, i wanted say that the other staffs will appreciate me , because when youre regular , staffs dont care about you.

Panda Pyjak

What? Yes, they do.

Are you maybe seeking for attention?

Offline bogdanandrei572

• View Profile
Hah,no,of course i feel jealous because it really doesnt feel good when you make an applcation and you hope that you will be a TrialMod so bad , and another guy makes an application too and he gets a Trial.And i said above why i could like to be a TrialMod

Offline bogdanandrei572

• View Profile
No,im not,im just explaining him why i wish to be a TrialMod

Panda Pyjak

Hi, my name is Panda and I'm here to explain some stuff, that you don't understand.

So you are basically asking for attention - no nevermind - you are BEGGING for attention.

Look.
You got denied. Deal with it. And by your grammar, I don't think you would be suitable for a moderator job anyways (no offense). I still think you are way too young to be a mod, so give it a few more years, would ya?

For now, just play as a regular/trusted player.

Thanks and have fun.

Offline Explod1ngCake

• Donator
  • Bitch,i'm grumpy so don't judge me.
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
Hah,no,of course i feel jealous because it really doesnt feel good when you make an applcation and you hope that you will be a TrialMod so bad , and another guy makes an application too and he gets a Trial.And i said above why i could like to be a TrialMod
Thats the reason you would be a bad Mod
Come to the dark side,we have cookies :3

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
The_Real_Deal I didnt meant i wish to be a TrialMod because people will appreciate me, I wanted say that the other staffs will appreciate me , because when you're regular , staffs don't care about you.
Why do you have to be so attention-seeking? What is your purpose of playing in the server? Isn't it to find relatives and have fun in there? Does it matter if the ones you are playing with have higher rank than you?
Looking from the staff's perspective, we want to ensure there is order in the server. If we can find a way to connect with the players, then we will be more outgoing. There are other players you enjoy playing with, right? It's not about being noticed by the staffs, it's about proving us that you can get along with everyone in the server.

Offline Shy

• View Profile
CAN SOMEONE FUCKING CLOSE THIS BECAUSE NO IS A NO

I'M SORRY BOG BUT THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT YOU LIKE THAT

SO ASK A STAFF TO CLOSE THIS APP

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
Okay, here's the thing, you do not have the "Trusted" rank, which is one of the requirements to become a staff in the first place.

Here's the staff application guidelines: http://catgc.com/index.php?topic=627.0

one of the them says "-   Use proper grammar, communication is important." I know not everyone has English as their primary language and might not be that good at it, but after reading your applications I can tell that you didn't try your best to follow this. As you can see in the first line you wrote "applcation", while in the subject you wrote it correctly.

"Basically I did read the guidelines , but i think i forgot some points." Now look at this, it's not good if you manage to forget the guidelines before you're even done writing the application, one thing you could do is have them up besides your application as you're writing, thus you don't have to remember them.

"I wish that staffs respect me , cause I respect them aswell." Are you saying the current staff doesn't respect you?

To the last part, thank you for those kind words, although I feel some of those were empty, mostly due to the fact that you don't really know us all(well at least not me) and thus it sounds more like ass-kissing.

Now last of all, your application is really messy and the part about why you should become staff was really short.  In short, I don't see you as a staff and will have to deny you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal