28.03.2024 10:47:22

Author Topic: Nerf UMP Prototype  (Read 13987 times)

Stavik

Re: Nerf UMP Prototype
« Reply #15 on: 11.08.2014 00:03:20 »
People just need to find detective equipment they want to see added, make a post about it and a poll. But dont make one of an equipment there's already been a poll about.

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #16 on: 11.08.2014 01:13:36 »
People just need to find detective equipment they want to see added, make a post about it and a poll. But dont make one of an equipment there's already been a poll about.

No, you take it to the staff meeting so it's sure that everyone knows about it and is able to agree or not. (If everyone for once actually comes to the meeting).

Offline Bush

• Filthy Peasant
  • Donated: Nothing because he is a greedy fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11.08.2014 01:18:26 »

No, you take it to the staff meeting so it's sure that everyone knows about it and is able to agree or not. (If everyone for once actually comes to the meeting).
How about all of us lads who is not Staff then? Shouldn't we have any say in the content of the server?

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #18 on: 11.08.2014 01:37:59 »

How about all of us lads who is not Staff then? Shouldn't we have any say in the content of the server?

If you noticed, when staff agrees we make a poll in the general area of the forums.

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
« Reply #19 on: 11.08.2014 02:15:01 »

If you noticed, when staff agrees we make a poll in the general area of the forums.

I love this democracy!

Offline Honky Donk

• Donator
  • cake~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 11.08.2014 15:07:04 »
I say we run this shit like it's the 1920's Chicago

Offline Honky Donk

• Donator
  • cake~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 11.08.2014 15:08:19 »
For this plan I will need: 3 hookers, 60 kg of cocaine and a corrupt cop.

Offline Dr. Deltality

• Dafuq am I supposed to write here?
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
« Reply #22 on: 11.08.2014 15:23:16 »
I can get you 2 of those!

Offline Honky Donk

• Donator
  • cake~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 11.08.2014 15:42:13 »

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 23€
« Reply #24 on: 11.08.2014 17:44:55 »
Sim explained why It wont be nerfed. So tread closed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal