27.04.2024 08:26:32

Author Topic: I'm leaving  (Read 7023 times)

satanium

I'm leaving
« on: 08.08.2014 02:50:07 »
Like you know I've been playing on CaTGC for quite along time and for like 12hours a day or more, reasons I'm leaving? you see no one cares about deathrun. Only me and zealous are the only active staff in it but zealous joins for like 1-3hours a day. I've never seen rarara or any higher staff in it for quite along time and the maps are always the same maps they never change. and I only join at night times, at night people rarely join and when I try to get people in, I get kicked by the AFK system and sometimes the AFK system spams on my chatbox and crashes my G-mod. I like playing with the people in CaTGC they're all friendly but I tried to make deathrun a better place so I don't get bored but no one cares about it, I tried telling them about adding new maps but they never did, and new skins so I can start playing more to get them... they still.. never did... told them to remove the AFK system... never did... so I only had one goal is to get a higher rank... I've been trying so hard that I was playing every single hour and staying up all night on the server... but i gave up... but i might come back.... and before I leave.... I made something that will help the new mods: http://catgc.com/index.php?topic=585.0

Nightblade

Re: I'm leaving
« Reply #1 on: 08.08.2014 12:05:06 »
Like you know I've been playing on CaTGC for quite along time and for like 12hours a day or more, reasons I'm leaving? you see no one cares about deathrun. Only me and zealous are the only active staff in it but zealous joins for like 1-3hours a day. I've never seen rarara or any higher staff in it for quite along time and the maps are always the same maps they never change. and I only join at night times, at night people rarely join and when I try to get people in, I get kicked by the AFK system and sometimes the AFK system spams on my chatbox and crashes my G-mod. I like playing with the people in CaTGC they're all friendly but I tried to make deathrun a better place so I don't get bored but no one cares about it, I tried telling them about adding new maps but they never did, and new skins so I can start playing more to get them... they still.. never did... told them to remove the AFK system... never did... so I only had one goal is to get a higher rank... I've been trying so hard that I was playing every single hour and staying up all night on the server... but i gave up... but i might come back.... and before I leave.... I made something that will help the new mods: http://catgc.com/index.php?topic=585.0

Simasce has been on vacation, so he might not have seen the stuff about the simafk system.
And I think lightning struck on this computer so he had to fix that.
« Last Edit: 08.08.2014 12:09:37 by Delusian »

Offline Honky Donk

• Donator
  • cake~
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
« Reply #2 on: 08.08.2014 13:06:21 »
bye then  :'(

Stavik

« Reply #3 on: 08.08.2014 14:57:06 »
Sorry that you feel that way.

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #4 on: 08.08.2014 17:05:02 »
I think lightning struck on this computer so he had to fix that.

That was Roofie D:

Seeya around satan!

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08.08.2014 18:14:02 »
I think lightning struck on this computer so he had to fix that.

That was Roofie D:

Seeya around satan!
I just bought a new one
Btw baiiii satan
CS nerd

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 23€
« Reply #6 on: 09.08.2014 00:31:16 »
Im sorry satan, Im sorry I didnt play more with you. Im sorry babe!

Offline Zealous

• Playing with dem titties
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09.08.2014 14:00:31 »
YOU MONSTERS
YOU MADE MY FRIEND LEAVE THIS SERVER
I SHALL NOT FORGIVE YOU UPON THIS DARK DAY
I SHALL SWAG UP AND DESTROY YOUR PLANET OF ROBOTS

Offline Honky Donk

• Donator
  • cake~