28.03.2024 15:09:40

Author Topic: Unban appeal of HurrDurr  (Read 7311 times)

Offline The HurrDurr

• View Profile
Unban appeal of HurrDurr
« on: 05.07.2014 21:48:05 »
Steam username: The HurrDurr
Time of ban: Not sure
Admin who banned me: DiivZe
Why I were banned: Massive rule breaking and not listening to staff (according to DiivZe)
Why I should be unbanned: I was not in any way massively breaking the rules, all I was doing was changing to text-above-head to say things like "DickZe has no dick" and "DiivZe is very fat and overfed" (those are two examples). Even if it was repeated, I do not believe it should be seen as "massive rule breaking" or that it should deserve a permanent ban. The only offense in this case would be "not listening to staff", if DiivZe believes otherwise, then post the proof here, so I can see.

Note: My current ban is by Ow3n because he wanted me to make an appeal before getting unbanned since I was earlier unbanned by another admin. The original ban was by DiivZe though.

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 23€
Re: Unban appeal of HurrDurr
« Reply #1 on: 05.07.2014 22:10:16 »
I have repeated myself a lot of times when it comes to this ... You have done this so many times. I've told you so many times to stop! And you don't. You have no respect at all of what I'm saying. You just don't care. At this stage you are even worse then what "The_Real_Deal", "fluffyboss" and "Headmaster" combined! I won't say if we are gonna unban cause I will let that decision to "Mahrin" !

Note: All non-serious posts about this topic is getting removed.
« Last Edit: 05.07.2014 22:34:50 by DiivTastic »

Offline The HurrDurr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05.07.2014 22:44:03 »
The only offense in this case would be "not listening to staff", if DiivZe believes otherwise, then post the proof here, so I can see.

I have repeated myself a lot of times when it comes to this ... You have done this so many times. I've told you so many times to stop! And you don't. You have no respect at all of what I'm saying. You just don't care. At this stage you are even worse then what "The_Real_Deal", "fluffyboss" and "Headmaster" combined! I won't say if we are gonna unban cause I will let that decision to "Mahrin" !

Note: All non-serious posts about this topic is getting removed.

What I'd like to know is where from you got "massive rule breaking". Oh, and having your name in my text above head isn't against the rules, is it?

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
« Reply #3 on: 05.07.2014 22:50:54 »
Um I still haven't heard why I was mentioned, DiivZe. Could you be nice to tell me why somehow you have written my name? And don't try to be ignorant as deleting this comment.
« Last Edit: 05.07.2014 22:53:06 by The_Real_Deal »

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05.07.2014 22:51:00 »
I told you multiple times to remove it or things will happen, you kept changing it something similar always. Then you like change the letters sometimes in my name, I know it's directed to me so I won't have that. It's disrespectful and you don't listen to me when I tell you to change. It has happened so many times now!

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05.07.2014 22:51:43 »
Um I still haven't heard why I was mentioned, Diivze. Could you be nice to tell me why somehow you have written my name? And don't try to be ignorant as deleting this comment.
You remember how you where a long time ago!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05.07.2014 22:53:57 »
Um I still haven't heard why I was mentioned, DiigZe. Could you be nice to tell me why somehow you have written my name? And don't try to be ignorant as deleting this comment.
Are you trying to be hypocritical right now? Spit it out, DiigZe.(dnow wtf is wrong with that namechange)

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 05.07.2014 22:54:35 »
Um I still haven't heard why I was mentioned, DiigZe. Could you be nice to tell me why somehow you have written my name? And don't try to be ignorant as deleting this comment.
Are you trying to be hypocritical right now?
You know urself how you where. Its like a year ago. So it doesn't matter anymore ;)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05.07.2014 22:57:50 »
Are you trying to be hypocritical right now?
You know urself how you where. Its like a year ago. So it doesn't matter anymore ;)
Mentioning my name has to do something with this situation right now. It would be illogical to say "in the past".

Offline Mahrin

• Donator+
    • View Profile
  • Donated: Countless hours of thankless work.
« Reply #9 on: 05.07.2014 23:50:23 »
This is a giant hate sink, and I don't like what I'm reading so I’m locking this thread.

HurrDurr your use of abusive language and harassment of a staff member is not acceptable, be it DiivZe or not. Your ban has been reduced to 1 week, but please understand, it doesn't matter why, what you said was highly provocative and very misplaced, be it for comical relief or not.
Aye siwmae, and a good day to you

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal