28.03.2024 17:22:14

Author Topic: Bye  (Read 4594 times)

Nightblade

Bye
« on: 09.07.2014 22:57:27 »
Ok, so I am leaving and this one is legit.

Sorta same reason, sorta another reason.

Basically; The games that are in this community are just getting more boring. Like, TTT for example, it has falled off my "games i love!" list.. And basically every other game.

So I am basically deleting everyone as my friend except Simasce and SuperPlayer, and probably Offline and Leronez. Not that you guys are gonna care about me leaving :P

Stavik

Re: Bye
« Reply #1 on: 10.07.2014 00:02:14 »
Deleting everyone, that's harsh!  :(

Offline simasce

• Donator+
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10.07.2014 00:17:16 »
It was really fun times with you bro, I'm sad to hear that you're leaving!  :'(

Anyways, you were(and are) a really good friend, I'm thanking you for helping me when hard, testing my scripts, and etc. I could tell a lot more, but I think you do understand that I (and other staff I hope) will be missing ya in the staff.

Good luck, move on, and find a game to smack that boredom, because boredom is a bitch  ::)

See you!

Nightblade

« Reply #3 on: 10.07.2014 00:42:18 »
Deleting everyone, that's harsh!  :(

well considering i nevernspoke with them doesnt really make it harsh

Nightblade

« Reply #4 on: 10.07.2014 00:43:22 »
It was really fun times with you bro, I'm sad to hear that you're leaving!  :'(

Anyways, you were(and are) a really good friend, I'm thanking you for helping me when hard, testing my scripts, and etc. I could tell a lot more, but I think you do understand that I (and other staff I hope) will be missing ya in the staff.

Good luck, move on, and find a game to smack that boredom, because boredom is a bitch  ::)

See you!

well not deleting you as friend since we are good friends

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal