28.03.2024 20:42:43

Author Topic: Chiefstainīs TrialModerator application for Deathrun  (Read 6695 times)

Offline Chiefstain

• Donator+
  • Heya! I am random gamer from Finland! Woo!
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 20€
Hello CaTGC!

Well as you can see from the subject, i am interested to become a trial moderator on deathrun.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72239272
My introduction: http://catgc.com/index.php?topic=823.0

So for few weeks i have been playing deathrun every day about 2-4 hours and i have more than 3 days of playtime. (Yes, i play Garryīs mod way too much ^^). I am currently a super admin on another TTT server (Some TTT) and i have learned ULX well. Being a staff member on deathrun is most likely different than on ttt, but i know the rules and iīm ready for new adventures.

I come along with almost everyone and i think most of the people from deathrun knows me already. I like to give advises to new players and i can take advises from others also. Sometimes there are people who are just trolling and they donīt care about the rules. So those guys are causing the problems. As a donator+, i have had the power to mute & gag and that has been very useful against the spammers. And vote kick has been great way to POOF out the AFK people when staff is not around. But the staff seems to be great, as much as i know, everyone is being polite to others.

The rules of the server seems to be good. Its not too long to read, and it has everything required. For now, i donīt think there is anything to change in them.

Becoming a staff member is like getting new friends. If you are a douche you wonīt get any friends. But if you help people when they have problems they will most likely help you. At least thatīs what i have learned during my journey in Gmod.

Iīm done with my typing so. Cheers back fellas!

Chiefstain

Offline _A_Casual_N00b_

• Donator+
    • View Profile
Re: Chiefstainīs TrialModerator application for Deathrun
« Reply #1 on: 04.11.2014 21:30:45 »
Great guy and knows how to handle pressure and responsibility!

Huge +1 from me!

Panda Pyjak

« Reply #2 on: 04.11.2014 21:33:22 »
This guy has been playing Garry's Mod for 1,892 hours. And is still in game.

+1 from me.

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #3 on: 04.11.2014 22:17:21 »
Oh nooo it's a server jumperrrr

Panda Pyjak

« Reply #4 on: 04.11.2014 22:28:22 »
I wouldn't call him a server jumper, since he has 3 days of total playtime on CaT server.

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #5 on: 04.11.2014 22:29:13 »
I wouldn't call him a server jumper, since he has 3 days of total playtime on CaT server.

Too serious you.

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04.11.2014 22:30:09 »
Because of your application and other people's support I've decided to say yes to an interview. Add me on steam or give me a way to find you and we'll find a time for the interview.
« Last Edit: 04.11.2014 22:35:18 by Stavik »

Panda Pyjak

« Reply #7 on: 04.11.2014 22:57:32 »
[offtopic]

Too serious you.

Love you too <3

Offline Chiefstain

• Donator+
  • Heya! I am random gamer from Finland! Woo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04.11.2014 23:16:35 »
Because of your application and other people's support I've decided to say yes to an interview. Add me on steam or give me a way to find you and we'll find a time for the interview.

I sent you a friend request.

If i added a wrong person, here is a link to my steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104744273/

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05.11.2014 21:08:16 »
You've been accepted as trial mod.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal