29.03.2024 00:02:18

Author Topic: My experience with Jacuzzi  (Read 32289 times)

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 23€
My experience with Jacuzzi
« on: 22.04.2015 17:15:03 »
I have soon been on this server for 2 years. As my forum account is registered 28.07.2013.

The incident with Jac is prob to date the most known thing that ever happened here.
Jac was normal guy at first. I didn't really care about him at all at the start. He just played and I just played. Nothing wrong. He added me and started to talking with me (I was a mod at this point so I just had to add people if something was happening on the server). We started talking more and more and nothing in between us at all. I still had my shity fuck life at this point and I talked to people to make me feel better. People that helped a lot and stuff (The people that I'm talking about know who they are).

Fast forward 2 months

He started to talk with just the same people. I dunno what had changed with him at all. He prob just didn't like the way I where and such. Then he left the server and stuff. I knew there was still people I talked with regularly that talked with him.. I actually have no idea what triggered this thing that made he hate me to the max. I didn't care I just lived my life like I always had done.

5 months after he decided to make people that he knew I talked to delete me on steam and says stuff.
I had no idea what was happening. At this point I got really fucking mad cause why even.

A week later the shoutbox incident happened.
The incident is actually really funny. For me at least.
I was in  the TS with Bluestar and some other I can't remember. When all of this was happening I couldn't stop thinking how low you can sink. He actually tried to make people hate me like that. For him I was Satan himself. I remember stuff that he said like "He is just destroying the community", "He is just abusing his powers" and "He is tricking you all". (Wish I had the logs of that stuff).
Just a big fuck drama in  the shoutbox and I was laughing the whole time. I told someone that I did that and that person got mad at me. That person talked with both. Well he kinda achieved it and stuff. But meh. For me it was pathetic to do it at all. Why would you try to make like 50 people to hate 1 person? And they all you have talked with the internet.

Well that was mostly it. I still to date find it retarded by him.

Stavik will now ban me.

Bluestar knows everything I did on the server and if I was gonna change something I told him beforehand always. Just to see what he thinks of it and stuff.

[User was modded for this post]

Dessi

Re: My experience with Jacuzzi
« Reply #1 on: 22.04.2015 17:52:04 »
Some people are just special little snowflakes.

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #2 on: 22.04.2015 17:57:35 »
Some people are just special little snowflakes.

I wish there was a like button on the forums

« Reply #3 on: 22.04.2015 18:05:45 »
tfw i get messaged by a certain someone telling me about this shit. I am slightly amused that i'm still relevant to some people. Get a fucking life you blokes, and diivze. Get a girlfriend and stop watching shitty animus.  ;D

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #4 on: 22.04.2015 18:12:30 »
tfw i get messaged by a certain someone telling me about this shit. I am slightly amused that i'm still relevant to some people. Get a fucking life you blokes, and diivze. Get a girlfriend and stop watching shitty animus.  ;D

You're my idol

Correcting diivzes spelling:

that has ever*
started talking*
shitty*
helped me a lot*
with the same people*
don't know*
probably*
the way I was*
and stuff*
talked to*
made him*
I'd always done*
say stuff*
because*
The incident was*
in*
someone else*
thinking about how low*
big fucking drama in*
both of us*
kind of*
to make 50 people hate*
¿¿¿¿¿they all you have talked with the internet?????
retarded of him*
going to*
and stuff*
« Last Edit: 22.04.2015 18:32:08 by Noomie »

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 22.04.2015 18:15:17 »
I am not going to ban anyone.

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 22.04.2015 18:17:45 »
Haha, you mention me. Get a life!

You get your insults from YouTube comments too??

The incident with Jac is prob to date the most known thing that ever happened here.

Fuckinnnn
« Last Edit: 22.04.2015 18:21:24 by Watsuda »
The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

Offline Lalafell

• Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 8€
« Reply #7 on: 22.04.2015 18:20:13 »
Why do you even make this post. Nobody actually care about the situation that was ages ago. Why bring it up now?  :no: :puke: >:( 8)

Promoted to forum moderator for this message
« Last Edit: 22.04.2015 18:24:01 by Stavik »

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 22.04.2015 18:20:28 »
I never talked shit? I said that I think that you did was pathetic. If that is talking shit I dunno what you are thinking. And no... Atm fixing my life is prob a bad idea so <.<

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 22.04.2015 18:28:10 »

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 22.04.2015 18:30:06 »
Who is dat Dani?

« Reply #11 on: 22.04.2015 18:31:54 »
Atm fixing my life is prob a bad idea so <.<
Why would fixing your life ever be a bad idea? Stop watching anime you nerd.
Also please don't bring my name up in any discussions related to this kindergarten of a forum. You're all massive faggots, especially Noomie.

Dragzorath is the only exception, oh and Stavik. I've said what i had to say, thanks for the giggles lads. And Owen too which i love  :-[

And to explain my actions a bit better to you DOozve, i was having my butt periods and you seemed like a good target. FUN TIMES! Catch ya later dickwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaads.  8)

Oh and Deltality was a massive wankwhore, i hope he got his arms squashed.

It has truly been a pleasure <:^)

NOTE: It's not about you shit-talking me, it's about you mentioning my name in this forsaken hell hole. Stop. It. I want none of this. I got the giggles already. I am not amused anymore  >:(
« Last Edit: 22.04.2015 18:45:29 by Hiro ಣಿ »

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 22.04.2015 18:34:00 »
Nah, I don't care about anything atm. The only reason why I'm still here is cause of a promise to Bluestar.

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 22.04.2015 18:34:05 »
You're all massive faggots, especially Noomie.

I am slightly amused that we are still relevant to you. Get a fucking life you bloke. ;) ;) ;) ;)

« Reply #14 on: 22.04.2015 18:34:30 »
Bluestar is hot. Best grill.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal