27.04.2024 14:12:01

Author Topic: Tropico 5 bug, send help plx  (Read 7464 times)

satanium

Tropico 5 bug, send help plx
« on: 06.08.2014 23:16:56 »
I just got tropico 5 off the store and i've been getting this bug which prevents me from playing the game.
If you know how to fix it please reply to this forum NOW or else I won't be able to play it and you will go to sleep knowing that you didn't help a 14year old when you could.
100points in Deathrun to whom ever solves this
http://imgur.com/DUpS0Bx
As you can see the screen is black and blue, And there is nothing but black'n blue....
« Last Edit: 06.08.2014 23:19:12 by Satanium »

Nightblade

Re: Tropico 5 bug, send help plx
« Reply #1 on: 06.08.2014 23:21:23 »
I just got tropico 5 off the store and i've been getting this bug which prevents me from playing the game.
If you know how to fix it please reply to this forum NOW or else I won't be able to play it and you will go to sleep knowing that you didn't help a 14year old when you could.
As you can see the screen is black and blue, And there is nothing but black'n blue....

try installing it again, turn your pc on and off, factory reset your pc, restart the game. hope the problem fixes.

now 100 points thank you

Stavik

« Reply #2 on: 06.08.2014 23:28:19 »

try installing it again, turn your pc on and off, factory reset your pc, restart the game. hope the problem fixes.

now 100 points thank you

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
« Reply #3 on: 06.08.2014 23:42:49 »
Looks like a graphic bug.
Best thing to do:
Contact the support.

Offline Dragzorath

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06.08.2014 23:49:31 »
Looks like a hardware error. Lack of similar cases online reduces the chances of it being the game's fault.

Do you have problems in other games of relatively same age and production value? (having similar issues in similar games would mean your GPU has problems rendering some specific method)
Is your GPU old? (older GPUs might not support fancier shaders and rendering software versions)
Possibly damaged or overheats often? (either would obviously cause performance loss and random issues in games)
Does your GPU support whatever rendering the game uses? (even if your GPU isn't ancient or damaged, it might still be old enough not to support shaders or DirectX11, in this case you could try running the game on DirectX9 or DirectX8 and turning all fancy effects off)
Tried installing newest drivers? (you might have corrupt drivers, and the latest experimental drivers might have some fixes for newest games)
Tried installing newest recommended drivers? (you might have corrupt drivers, and the latest experimental drivers might have issues with newest games)
Tried reinstalling prerequisites like DirectX? (Steam automatically reinstalls prerequisite software when you launch a game, but there's still a chance something might had gone wrong, so it doesn't hurt to try)
Tried doing a clean install of the game? (clean, as uninstall the game and manually check if all files and changes are removed and reverted, then reinstall the game)
Tried running the game in clean vmachines? (this would confirm whether it was a hardware or software issue)
« Last Edit: 07.08.2014 07:00:20 by Dragzorath »
"and then he sad"
"grow out hands from asshole and do it"
"but your dumb"
"i cannot use brains"
"Your are stupid not people."
"fuck me in the ass gabn pls"
- Imre "Bluestar" Mamedov

"komisjon küsimused sul küsimuse"
"sinul laadis ära, minul kaa ?"
- Anders "Lincunt" Hokkolainen

Nightblade

« Reply #5 on: 06.08.2014 23:54:25 »
Looks like a hardware error. Lack of similar cases online reduces the chances of it being the game's fault.

Do you have problems in other games of relatively same age and production value?
Is your GPU old?
Possibly damaged or overheats often?
Does your GPU support whatever rendering the game uses?
Tried installing newest drivers?
Tried installing newest recommended drivers?
Tried reinstalling prerequisites like DirectX?
Tried doing a clean install of the game?
Tried running the game in clean vmachines?

factory reset should do the trick

satanium

« Reply #6 on: 07.08.2014 00:01:49 »
I tried redownloading it, sadly... It didn't work...
Going to try everything Dragzorath said

Nightblade

« Reply #7 on: 07.08.2014 00:07:16 »

ehem, factory reset.

satanium

« Reply #8 on: 07.08.2014 00:27:55 »

ehem, factory reset.
And what's that?
By the way dragzorath do we say your welcome or you're welcome because i feel like your welcome just sounds wrong...

Stavik

« Reply #9 on: 07.08.2014 00:31:45 »
You're welcome

satanium

« Reply #10 on: 07.08.2014 00:34:22 »

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
« Reply #11 on: 07.08.2014 01:11:18 »
You can say Your welcome too but it won't make sense.

Nightblade

« Reply #12 on: 08.08.2014 12:07:15 »

ehem, factory reset.
And what's that?
By the way dragzorath do we say your welcome or you're welcome because i feel like your welcome just sounds wrong...

factory reset is basically you delete every single file on your computer and make it like a totally new pc..

if that makes any sense

satanium

« Reply #13 on: 08.08.2014 16:56:12 »
no i found it out.... i need a better laptop..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal