29.03.2024 00:45:47

Poll

How long does a one need to play to become trusted?

3 Days
5 Days
1 Week
2 Weeks

Author Topic: How long?  (Read 19284 times)

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
Re: How long?
« Reply #30 on: 19.07.2014 14:47:21 »
Blue doesn't seems to see it like that

iamyou2be

« Reply #31 on: 19.07.2014 14:48:17 »
This vote seems absolutely pointless, more like dumb. Can't you understand what does it mean to be trusted? To be liked and fair, not breaking the rules, not having problems with the players all the time and of course, to be trusted. That's not regular rank, right? Why are you even so obsessed with the rank? Are you going to recieve a medal or something? No one can say how long it needs to become trusted. Can't you compare that in real life, too?

It is pointless, the rank is pointless to begin with, they only have votekick and voteban so if the wrong person gets it the only bad part would be that the staff looks dumb for giving the rank of "trusted" to a retard, so I wouldn't mind if people gets it after a certain amount of time.

iamyou2be

« Reply #32 on: 19.07.2014 14:58:51 »
DiivZe has made a post with the requirements now and I'm guessing it's set, no point in posting anything more here.

Offline Bluestar

• Server Maintenance
  • Founder
  • Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 19.07.2014 15:31:45 »

That rank is more or less pointless, it just grants some small abilities to people who are more or less following rules. So if staff is not on they can at least try to do something. Its not like you are making anyone moderator or anything. Just a small reward to guys who try to play without rule breaking.

Stavik

« Reply #34 on: 19.07.2014 16:02:34 »
I'd say it is long enough, maybe not the ideal length but there really is nothing i can do about it...

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #35 on: 19.07.2014 17:56:41 »

That rank is more or less pointless, it just grants some small abilities to people who are more or less following rules. So if staff is not on they can at least try to do something. Its not like you are making anyone moderator or anything. Just a small reward to guys who try to play without rule breaking.

Staff choosing who becomes trusted is way better than even giving it any requirements.. the word 'trusted' shouldn't mean 'x warns and x playtime' like realdeal said, just change it back to how it was before. And if that won't happen, I think it should be at least 5days/1week because you just can't get to know someone well after only 3 total days of playtime. I noticed that.

Offline Chrome

• Donator
  • I have no personal text.
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
« Reply #36 on: 19.07.2014 20:38:28 »

Staff choosing who becomes trusted is way better than even giving it any requirements.. the word 'trusted' shouldn't mean 'x warns and x playtime' like realdeal said, just change it back to how it was before. And if that won't happen, I think it should be at least 5days/1week because you just can't get to know someone well after only 3 total days of playtime. I noticed that.
Yes
I'm a wizard
And i allso like Cookies

Stavik

« Reply #37 on: 19.07.2014 20:58:15 »

+1  8)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal