28.03.2024 11:10:27

Author Topic: Who am I? An introduction by Fleshlight.  (Read 3478 times)

Offline Fleshbot

• Donator+
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 55€
Who am I? An introduction by Fleshlight.
« on: 02.07.2014 00:42:39 »
The question ‘Who am I?’ can be answered only specifically. Anything else would be an abstraction that would liken me to others who share such characteristics. But that’s not who I am, that’s what I am. So here is a description of who I am in particular contexts. It is very simple who I am, I am expression in the flesh. Everything about me my skin, my words, my body language are all my medium. I am an true artist of words either written or spoken.  My life is mine, and I shall live it, as I see fit. I know who I am as a person, and I embrace it. When I see people on the street and we share a glance at eachothers eyes I smile and say hello. I am a kind person. a gentle soul. I step aside when encountering someone on a narrow path. By letting them pass, I avoid confrontation and disharmony. I get more enjoyment from the path by letting others have it. They pass, and I get to continue to meander as I wish. I easily doubt what people are saying but I believe people should be doubted. Many people misunderstand this concept. Doubting people is just a part of getting to know them. What many people call ‘trust’ is really just giving up on trying to understand others, and that very act is far worse than doubting. It is actually ‘apathy.’ Everyone draws their own conclusions about who I am, but they are merely looking at the facts of what I am. I don't blame them or anything, one person might see me as a bad person and another person might see me as a good person that is because different conclusions are always reached when one fact is viewed from two totally separate points of view (Like two different persons). When that happens, there is no immediate way to judge which point of view is the correct one. There is no way to conclude if your own conclusion is the correct one either. But, for that exact reason, it is also premature to decide one’s own conclusion is wrong.

Useless facts:
Oh hai mark! My name is Gustav (Insert long ass surname), I am 20 years old and I currently work as a custodian at a agriculture school (Just a fancier word for Janitor). I got introduced to gaming when I was eight years old by my big brother and his friends. Since then I have been in love with gaming. My other hobby is pretty simple. It is that I do whatever my mood tells me to. That is why I hate planning stuff.

Offline Junkerd

• Still here! Wait no?
    • View Profile
Re: Who am I? An introduction by Fleshlight.
« Reply #1 on: 02.07.2014 00:53:56 »
Shut up fleshlight

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #2 on: 02.07.2014 00:54:14 »
Smarty pants

xxx  :-*

Offline Dr. Deltality

• Dafuq am I supposed to write here?
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
« Reply #3 on: 02.07.2014 10:32:45 »
Give me a break, I just woke up with a headache!

satanium

« Reply #4 on: 17.07.2014 19:05:06 »
TEACH ME YOUR WAYS OF TYPING

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal