28.03.2024 10:57:44

Author Topic: Annoying Staff [Sound Playing and Singing in Mic]  (Read 4800 times)

Nightblade

I am really tired of hearing annoying sounds being spammed. Example: Katana sound.
It's fucking annoying. Please stop. Also some staff are even breaking the rules: singing in mic.

I will say this, the only staff that are actually being professional are:
-Islu
-Destructive
-Lurifax
-Leronez
-Junkerd
 :missing: And some more, I just can't remember their names. And I don't care if you are gonna hate me now but: A guy that starts with a S and ends with imasce is one of these guys that are spamming music, and sounds. Dude, just stop it.  >:(

I don't think I am the only one that thinks this is TOO annoying.

PS. I am sorry for my bad english.
EDIT: The people I forgot are: Hemstrom, DiivZe, Adolf, Stavik
« Last Edit: 30.05.2014 14:16:34 by Desrado »

Stavik

Re: Annoying Staff [Sound Playing and Singing in Mic]
« Reply #1 on: 30.05.2014 13:33:15 »
Okay then. :'(

Offline Adolf Hipster

• Honourable
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€; Life
« Reply #2 on: 30.05.2014 13:47:23 »
Simasce might be playing the sounds to test them, Simasce's job on the server is adding stuff like weapons, addons or sometimes music. If he is indeed abusing the music funtion I believe he will stop that when reading this post. Bare in mind that he have to use the music function sometimes to test any sound he might have added.
Signatures suks

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30.05.2014 14:00:58 »
About Adolf spamming, I haven't heard Adolf spamming at all, I think you might have that wrong my friend.
CS nerd

Nightblade

« Reply #4 on: 30.05.2014 14:11:57 »
About Adolf spamming, I haven't heard Adolf spamming at all, I think you might have that wrong my friend.

I have never said Adolf Spamming?

Nightblade

« Reply #5 on: 30.05.2014 14:13:01 »
Simasce might be playing the sounds to test them, Simasce's job on the server is adding stuff like weapons, addons or sometimes music. If he is indeed abusing the music funtion I believe he will stop that when reading this post. Bare in mind that he have to use the music function sometimes to test any sound he might have added.

Then why would he test it 10 times a week?

Nightblade

« Reply #6 on: 30.05.2014 14:13:38 »
Okay then. :'(

I added you lol, never seen you spam music or anything.

Islu

« Reply #7 on: 30.05.2014 14:51:55 »
Hello there Desrado, thank you for bringing up your concern.

This is not the first time this has been adressed, but apperntly the people in question can't comprehend that people do not want to hear their music / "funny" sounds.

As Desrado mentioned, I doubt he needs to test the same sound multiple times in one instance. Besides, Windows has a great media player that can't be used for sound testing.

I hope this will be the last time someone has to do a forum post because of a few people's misbehaving.

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 23€
« Reply #8 on: 30.05.2014 18:43:50 »
Playurlsound was removed from HurrDurr. Simasce should chill a bit with the sound playing. I have seen him do it a lot. But removing that from him can't happen. He has full access to all the commands just as me and luri (All glory to 1 city in Norway for having these 2 beautiful guys). So no point of removing them he can just re-add them to himself. And he needs many of the commands to do his work. 

Nightblade

« Reply #9 on: 30.05.2014 19:39:39 »
Playurlsound was removed from HurrDurr. Simasce should chill a bit with the sound playing. I have seen him do it a lot. But removing that from him can't happen. He has full access to all the commands just as me and luri (All glory to 1 city in Norway for having these 2 beautiful guys). So no point of removing them he can just re-add them to himself. And he needs many of the commands to do his work.

I know. I am not hating on Simasce for playing sound, no-no, but, it just gets too much sometimes.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal