28.03.2024 22:57:33

Author Topic: Bass would like to get unbanned  (Read 8695 times)

Offline Bass

• View Profile
Bass would like to get unbanned
« on: 21.09.2015 22:22:17 »
Hey people of the cat variety!

So, A while ago I was banned for being a d*** to a lot of people on teamspeak, for which I am humbly sorry.

After my years in the Himalayas, I've learned to love people and what they mean to this world. With this message, I would hope to get unbanned on teamspeak.

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
Re: Bass would like to get unbanned
« Reply #1 on: 21.09.2015 22:49:29 »
No.
CS nerd

Offline Bass

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21.09.2015 22:52:20 »
No.

Umm, why are you so mean to me? Did I hurt your feelings? I'm sorry bruv.

Dessi

« Reply #3 on: 21.09.2015 22:53:41 »
I'm unsure as to why you want to get back in, is it so you can have a TS to talk with Jewi? One would think you'd fixed that by now.

I don't hold grudges and I don't mind you in the TS as long as you behave.

To me there is no reason to revoke the ban since most of the people don't seem to like you here anyways.

Offline Bass

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21.09.2015 22:57:46 »
I'm unsure as to why you want to get back in, is it so you can have a TS to talk with Jewi? One would think you'd fixed that by now.

I don't hold grudges and I don't mind you in the TS as long as you behave.

To me there is no reason to revoke the ban since most of the people don't seem to like you here anyways.
I mean, Philip has said himself, to get unbanned, I should come here and create an unban appeal. Sofar, I'm seeing a lot of negativity for something I have already apologized for.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 21.09.2015 22:58:27 »
No.

Who are you trying to fool? I think we all know you will act like a complete dick AGAIN.
CS nerd

Dessi

« Reply #6 on: 21.09.2015 23:01:07 »
I mean, Philip has said himself, to get unbanned, I should come here and create an unban appeal. Sofar, I'm seeing a lot of negativity for something I have already apologized for.

I'm not going to unban you because you apologize, I want a reason as to why you want to get back in before I consider it.

(I'm Philip)

Offline Bass

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 21.09.2015 23:01:49 »
No.

Who are you trying to fool? I think we all know you will act like a complete dick AGAIN.
Whoooo, so much hostility, I'm trying to be a descent person here and ask to get back in, so I can play some games with you guys... I mean, I have already forgotten what I have done to you personally, but seems to me you're still holding a grudge ...

Offline Bass

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 21.09.2015 23:03:36 »

I'm not going to unban you because you apologize, I want a reason as to why you want to get back in before I consider it.

(I'm Philip)

Well, mostly, I would like to play with all of you, maybe some cs:go and stuff(not that I have much time left to play games...).

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 21.09.2015 23:05:09 »
No.

Whoooo, so much hostility, I'm trying to be a descent person here and ask to get back in, so I can play some games with you guys... I mean, I have already forgotten what I have done to you personally, but seems to me you're still holding a grudge ...
I can even quote what you said to me a few months backif you want to. You were the one who acted like a dick to me. Dont think I will be super nice to you when you apologize
CS nerd

Dessi

« Reply #10 on: 21.09.2015 23:07:58 »
Well, mostly, I would like to play with all of you, maybe some cs:go and stuff(not that I have much time left to play games...).

From my perspective people here dislike you, if you want to play with them I'd suggest you contact them another way.

I'll not lift the ban.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal