28.03.2024 11:40:43

Author Topic: What the new CS:GO update really do...  (Read 31895 times)

Offline Kain

• сука
    • View Profile
What the new CS:GO update really do...
« on: 17.09.2015 00:33:39 »
People are a lot of complaining here to do and shit. But these are in  the eyes of a GE player and around discussion with other GE players.

Hitboxes (or hitcapsules as valve call them):
They are just overall massively improved. Ladder, planting and defusing. The Defusing and planting animation are a lot more smoother and slower than before. This actually means the hitboxes wont move as much when defusing or planting as before. There are potential bugs with this if you stop defusing and just start spinning. I'm not 100% sure with this cause I'm myself are too laze to check.
The ladderhitboxed are fixed.. somewhat. It's they are still bugged if the ladder isn't 100% vertical. Elsewhere they are what we have wanted for a long time.

M4A4 vs M4A1-S:
People have already jumped this and said the A1 is completly trash atm. Well, it's not.
M4A1-S still have higher first shot acc then the A4. Valve made the A1 more of a mid-range weapon than the A4. The reason why the pros are using the A4 is cause of close combat. That's where the A1 before was stupidly OP. You can say this. The A1 is more of a cheap selection to the AUG, with less bullets, smaller spray pattern, less dmg and costs less ofc. I will stay with the A1 cause of smokes.
Well, if you scope with the AUG and SG and shoot, there won't be any tracers just as the A1.

Defuse wires:
GO FUCK YOURSELF. REVERT THIS SHITTY THNG. R.I.P FAKE DEFUSES FOR DAYS.
Also can't defuse from behind walls without the enemy knowing your possisioning. Why is this a bad thing? Well, it's a massive nerf to the CT side. It punishes the CT too much in  a 1v1 situation. Before the T's actually had to pay atention where the bomb was planted and the defuses spots from it. Now? Naah it's gone.

Animations:
Comon valve.. That ass shaking is to much... I'm going insane here.
Rest of them are really nice. Atleast walking with the MAC10 (WE GANGSTERS NOW). With walking that means holding shift...

Other changes:
Dualies, still shitty as fuck. Still yolo blazing guns that does nothing still. You won't 1 shot hs any helmet opponents still.
Tazer, sure lets make it $100 all the time. Nothing bad can come with this? Well, in  GE prob not. Lower ranks prepare your anus for GE smurfs that love to be sneaky beaky.

FPS:
Some people have gotten FPS drops cause of this patch. I haven't noticed anything so <-<
>сука

Offline WiewManger

• Personal text ☑
    • View Profile
Re: What the new CS:GO update really do...
« Reply #1 on: 17.09.2015 16:54:16 »
RIP ladder strafing and KZ servers

Offline Bluestar

• Server Maintenance
  • Founder
  • Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 17.09.2015 17:49:41 »
M4a1s is shit now, used to be alright gun to counter ak when they missed first bullet.

Offline WaCco^

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17.09.2015 18:31:23 »
well start using A4. Atleast in dm"s people now prefere A4 over A1....

Offline Bang

• Administrator
  • Murderon
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 195€
« Reply #4 on: 17.09.2015 18:34:23 »
P90 or no go noobs, l2p.
To me, laws of physics is merely a suggestion

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 17.09.2015 20:39:20 »
Quote from: DiivZe/Kain
"Nothing bad can come with this? Well, in  GE prob not. Lower ranks prepare your anus for GE smurfs that love to be sneaky beaky."
  GE wouldn't care if it cost 300 or 100, they would still be able to afford it, because they would win every round, probably die at most 3 times in a whole game etc. Also it doesn't lower the chance of the non-smurfs winning, there is still a 100% guarantee they will lose against low rank people.
« Last Edit: 18.09.2015 00:14:29 by Stavik »

Offline ps3-sensei

• if nothing works then ask Stalin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 17.09.2015 22:05:33 »
i can troll with zeus better now, which is nice

Offline Kain

• сука
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 18.09.2015 18:28:57 »
well start using A4. Atleast in dm"s people now prefere A4 over A1....
Do you know why even people wanted to use the A1 before the A4 in  the start? The reason is simple .. RPM .. A1 is still better mid range than the A4.. Well this is gonna prob change soon since they haven't changed the armor pen on the A1 yet ..
>сука

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #8 on: 18.09.2015 18:34:46 »
What the new CS:GO update really does*

Offline Nieksas

• All that exist.
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
« Reply #9 on: 18.09.2015 19:40:16 »
daggers too good
Its just a game, its just a random forum, we are all just ips and pixels. calm down. take rl shit serious and not this. -Mephisto

Offline Kain

• сука
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 18.09.2015 19:41:12 »
daggers too good
Has nothing to do with this update..
>сука

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 19.09.2015 12:03:33 »
CS nerd

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 19.09.2015 12:48:46 »
Not sure about you but I for one would never use those for buttplugs, I am fairly sure it would be the last thing you put in your butt.

Offline Bang

• Administrator
  • Murderon
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 195€
« Reply #13 on: 19.09.2015 13:24:06 »
Not sure about you but I for one would never use those for buttplugs, I am fairly sure it would be the last thing you put in your butt.

To me, laws of physics is merely a suggestion

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 19.09.2015 14:12:07 »
I would use those  ;)
CS nerd

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal