29.03.2024 00:54:53

Author Topic: [Suggestion] Removing Rule 1  (Read 30844 times)

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
Re: [Suggestion] Removing Rule 1
« Reply #60 on: 27.02.2015 17:50:51 »
WOW THANK YOU FOR PROCLAIMING THAT

HERE ARE SOME OTHERS WHERE YOU CAN POST THAT
http://catgc.com/index.php?board=65.0

The Ultimate Lucky BAstert xD

Offline Islu

• No.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 27.02.2015 19:02:40 »
This just brings back bad memories. Also, why are you still here Islu, I thought you said you wouldn't return after you got demoted.

You wot, m8? I left. I got demoted for "inactivity" and the reason for being inactive was that I couldn't be arsed to play Gmod.

For the record, I stopped playing Gmod and haven't played it since.
No.

Dessi

« Reply #62 on: 27.02.2015 19:19:28 »
This has been dead for ages and since Watsuda doesn't understand how to get right on point and always have to draw it out with vague and unnecessary comments this just seems more stupid.

Only reason why you would want to discuss this again is because you have some petty grudge against one another, which is stupid or you just didn't get it the first time. If you really dislike someone and can't move on like a normal person just take it in private, you gain absolutely nothing from discussing this public, no one cares about this anymore.

Also modesty Watsuda, stop using sarcasm so much, even though you seem to think you don't it makes you look like a bit of a twat.

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 27.02.2015 22:12:30 »
Dude, the discussion was over before you or Islu came in here. All you are doing is bringing it up again and again while complaining about it getting brought up all the time. You also managed to complain about nobody caring while proving that you care to some degree by writing your post? I could write a thesis about how absolutely pointless your post is. The discussion is literally over forever after being seriously discussed for the first time ever and you're a bit late to the party to complain about it. Nobody wants to discuss it again. It ended on a nice and light hearted note and then three people decided to not read it and then complain about it being discussed again, while starting a discussion about discussing it again, even though nobody wants to discuss it again or discuss discussing it again. Now stop the discussion and the meta-discussion and get back to the real problem:

What you should be complaining about is the fact that we are lacking RDMs and therefore donations.
« Last Edit: 27.02.2015 22:26:32 by Watsuda »

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #64 on: 27.02.2015 23:24:08 »

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 27.02.2015 23:25:56 »
Why is he so fast

Offline Jack Smoses

• Donator+
  • [Banned for 2959 years]
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 20€
« Reply #66 on: 27.02.2015 23:26:41 »

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #67 on: 27.02.2015 23:28:35 »
I love it so much

Dessi

« Reply #68 on: 27.02.2015 23:58:27 »
This community never ceases to amaze me with the amount of people that are on the spectrum.

Offline Bastard

• Founder
  • [Banned]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 28.02.2015 01:45:03 »
DAE autism? top kek thanks doc inb4 implying

Stay on topic though. This is a thread about economics, not autistic people. It should have also ceased to amaze you months ago. Come on, man!
« Last Edit: 28.02.2015 01:47:02 by Watsuda »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal