28.03.2024 14:41:25

Author Topic: Addons for ttt, yay or nay  (Read 27445 times)

Offline Nieksas

• All that exist.
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
Its just a game, its just a random forum, we are all just ips and pixels. calm down. take rl shit serious and not this. -Mephisto

Offline Bluestar

• Server Maintenance
  • Founder
  • Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Addons for ttt, yay or nay
« Reply #35 on: 24.11.2014 11:42:09 »
I can say that i wont add grappling hook right away. No need for players to glitch outside map and shoot though invisible walls. As in for maps, i will look into them when i get back from school (~15:00 server time). Also i am kinda skeptical about orbital bass cannon, iv seen it before, i personally didn't like it that much it was quite glitchy.

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #36 on: 24.11.2014 15:53:58 »
Also i am kinda skeptical about orbital bass cannon, iv seen it before, i personally didn't like it that much it was quite glitchy.

It is kind of glitchy, but it's really not as bad as you might think. I've used it tons of times in another server and it only glitched once or twice. Pls it's so gud.

Offline Nieksas

• All that exist.
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
« Reply #37 on: 24.11.2014 16:06:03 »
Golden deagle FTW!!  8)
Its just a game, its just a random forum, we are all just ips and pixels. calm down. take rl shit serious and not this. -Mephisto

Offline WiewManger

• Personal text ☑
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 24.11.2014 16:56:06 »
Nay to waterworld, because I it might only be fun and good when there are few people, but when there are lots of people then it's might be hard to kill people as a t and you get shot easily. Also not enough rooms.

Offline Stavik

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 24.11.2014 17:29:59 »
Also i am kinda skeptical about orbital bass cannon, iv seen it before, i personally didn't like it that much it was quite glitchy.

It is kind of glitchy, but it's really not as bad as you might think. I've used it tons of times in another server and it only glitched once or twice. Pls it's so gud.
After watching it being used all I can say that if it's instakill, you really can't add it. People will have no way of knowing where it will strike, and it instant kills you. It's not like with headcrab launcher because you can actually see them come and thus, avoid it.

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #40 on: 24.11.2014 19:04:53 »
After watching it being used all I can say that if it's instakill, you really can't add it. People will have no way of knowing where it will strike, and it instant kills you. It's not like with headcrab launcher because you can actually see them come and thus, avoid it.

No, the music is harder on the place where it strikes. You have at least 5 or more seconds to run and you can only die when you're very close to the beam and I haven't seen many people die in all the times that I used it. It's not some kind of giant explosion! I can say it's pretty much just as good as the normal basscannon, just way more fun.

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
« Reply #41 on: 24.11.2014 20:34:01 »

No, the music is harder on the place where it strikes. You have at least 5 or more seconds to run and you can only die when you're very close to the beam and I haven't seen many people die in all the times that I used it. It's not some kind of giant explosion! I can say it's pretty much just as good as the normal basscannon, just way more fun.

Well we shouldn't copy taco town 1:1.
I keep crashing on that server espacially cuz the orbital bass canon...

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 24.11.2014 20:40:47 »
That's ur own pc then. It's not copying, they just downloaded maps and addons packages from the workshop.

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
« Reply #43 on: 24.11.2014 22:16:35 »
I just wanted to say.
If you add all those addons it might be able that me and maybe some others won't be able to play on CaTGC anymore.

Offline Jack Smoses

• Donator+
  • [Banned for 2959 years]
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 20€

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal