28.03.2024 23:18:45

Author Topic: WeeD's Introduction.  (Read 11296 times)

Offline Pixelated WeeD

• Ya mon les smoke da herb.
    • View Profile
WeeD's Introduction.
« on: 26.07.2014 19:51:09 »
Hello guys,
My name is David i'm a 16 year old boy.I live in Macedonia witch is in the Balkan,i'm studying at a sport's school and will finish in 2 years.I also have a brother,he is 15 years old and usually plays gmod too.
i like to do parkour for outdoor activity and running. i have been doing parkour for 4 years and can do some preety sweet stuff,i also have a video when i first started to do parkour.

My favorite game are ofc. Garry's mod,Warframe,League of legends,Counter Strike Global Offensive and World of Warcraft.I really like burgers pizza and fizzy drink's.
That's about it from me guys and GAME ON!
« Last Edit: 07.08.2014 11:33:45 by davidciki »

Stavik

Re: WeeD's Introduction.
« Reply #1 on: 07.08.2014 21:12:57 »
Hey there David, after reading some of your topics I only have one question. How old are you really?

satanium

« Reply #2 on: 07.08.2014 21:20:10 »
Hey there David, after reading some of your topics I only have one question. How old are you really?
He's on drugs

Offline Pixelated WeeD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11.08.2014 23:05:36 »
Stavik im really 17.
ill turn 18 on september 23

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #4 on: 12.08.2014 02:57:57 »
Then why does is say that you're 16?

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
« Reply #5 on: 12.08.2014 03:08:59 »
Then why does is say that you're 16?
He's 19.

satanium

« Reply #6 on: 12.08.2014 03:12:17 »
Let's just pretend he's a hobo who did alot of drugs and forgot how old he is.

Offline Honky Donk

• Donator
  • cake~
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€

Pyjak

« Reply #8 on: 12.08.2014 10:59:39 »
Holy shit Macedonia! I guess I'm not the only one here from the Yugoslavian Republic :P.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12.08.2014 11:16:04 »
Yeah, Macedonia. Just some made up country with a big part of Bulgaria and Greece.

Offline Dr. Deltality

• Dafuq am I supposed to write here?
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 10€
« Reply #10 on: 12.08.2014 11:22:29 »
Yeah, Macedonia. Just some made up country with a big part of Bulgaria and Greece.

I failed my geography test because of that "made up country", along with some other countries.

Offline Pixelated WeeD

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 12.08.2014 17:46:13 »
it was a friend typing the post how old i am.. reality is im 16 and will be turning 17 in september..
and Macedonia is a country its not fake or made up ask any balkanian person.
WeeD 4 lfy.

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 12.08.2014 18:05:05 »
it was a friend typing the post how old i am.. reality is im 16 and will be turning 17 in september..
WeeD 4 lfy.
Wait, your friend write this? WHY IN THE WORLD?
CS nerd

Pyjak

« Reply #13 on: 12.08.2014 18:43:50 »
it was a friend typing the post how old i am..

Ok that was stupid.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12.08.2014 18:49:43 »
WeeD 4 lfy.
Have you been in history lessons? During the First World War, Eastern Macedonia and Vardar Macedonia was occupied by Bulgaria so we can help Austia-Hungary against the Serbia so we can create a front around the Greek part of Macedonia (it's like nothing of your country was independent at that time). Thus the present-day Republic of Macedonia was part of Bulgaria between 1915-1918. But then, the League of Communists of Yugoslavia on the third congress in Vienna in 1926 and in 1936 Josip Broz Tito took over the leadership of the League of Communists of Yugoslavia.
In 1946 the People's Republic of Macedonia was established as a federal part of the newly proclaimed Federal People's Republic of Yugoslavia. After that, Greece has started a conflict over concerns that it presaged a territorial claim on the Greek coastal region of Macedonia. But in 1991, the country became independent after Yugoslavia declared it. Later then, EC delayed it's accession to the United Nations by the Greek opposition. Although the Arbitration Commission of the Peace Conference on the former Yugoslavia declared that the Republic of Macedonia met the conditions set by the EC for international recognition, Greece opposed the international community recognizing the Republic due to a number of objections concerning the country's name, flag and constitution. In an effort to block the European Community from recognizing the Republic, the Greek government persuaded the EC to adopt a common declaration establishing conditions for recognition which included a ban on "territorial claims towards a neighboring Community state, hostile propaganda and the use of a denomination that implies territorial claims".
Now from Bulgaria's side: The name "Northern Macedonia" is unacceptable since this geographical term would include Bulgarian territories, and more specifically the region of our city Blagoevgrad, giving rise to irredentist territorial claims by nationalist ethnic Macedonians against Bulgaria.
Your language isn't accepted by neither Bulgaria nor Greece since it's closely related to Bulgarian. It also has some similarities with standard Serbian and the intermediate Torlakian and Shop dialects spoken mostly in southern Serbia and western Bulgaria. It's often treated as  a dialect of Bulgarian, due to their close structural affinity and mutual intelligibility in both written and spoken forms.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal