28.03.2024 20:25:12

Author Topic: John Aka Nixpt  (Read 13099 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
John Aka Nixpt
« on: 04.12.2014 17:18:47 »
Steam username: Nixpt
Time of ban: Permament
Admin who banned you: Islu aka Isac
Why you where banned: Because someone said that i were DDOS-ing (Disturbed Denial of Service Attack) but in reality i was just joking when the server crashed i said i DDOSE-d.
Why you should be unbanned: Because would be awesome to play Cs with Jewi, Skull etc.. and have a nice talk with people.

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
Re: John Aka Nixpt
« Reply #1 on: 04.12.2014 17:29:35 »
Be more clear next time, I had absolutely no idea why you made this at first. Sure, don't make such jokes next time then.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04.12.2014 17:32:00 »
Well does that mean i get unbanned if it does then i'm still banned in TS?

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #3 on: 04.12.2014 17:36:25 »
Well does that mean i get unbanned if it does then i'm still banned in TS?

If you have any proof you didn't do anything wrong, handle it with islu

Dessi

« Reply #4 on: 04.12.2014 17:36:58 »
You were permanently banned after harassing staff and trying to get Shy banned by lying. You got warned several times by Isac and didn't stop.

You're not getting unbanned after this appeal as you don't even understand what you did.
We have proof of everything you did so I'd suggest you don't try to lie yourself out of this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04.12.2014 18:24:19 »
You were permanently banned after harassing staff and trying to get Shy banned by lying. You got warned several times by Isac and didn't stop.

You're not getting unbanned after this appeal as you don't even understand what you did.
We have proof of everything you did so I'd suggest you don't try to lie yourself out of this.

Really? Listen first time i got banned because i was trying to get Shy banned by lying but then i talked with Wizard and got unbanned. Then i was in the channel little bit and the server crashed i said i DDOS-ed but in reality i dind't, so after few moment later i got banned by Isac... Anyway i got unbanned so Forget everything.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04.12.2014 18:24:56 »

Islu said make appeal. I already got unbanned so...

Dessi

« Reply #7 on: 04.12.2014 18:29:15 »
You weren't supposed to be unbanned from the first time as that staff didn't know exactly what you did and misjudged the situation.

Stop being smug and apologize properly before even thinking of getting unbanned.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04.12.2014 18:31:00 »
Well i apologize what i have done, I promise that i will never do any of these retarded lying etc.. sh@! in the future. I'm really sorry about everything i've done. I was unbanned but Isac banned me again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04.12.2014 18:32:23 »
You weren't supposed to be unbanned from the first time as that staff didn't know exactly what you did and misjudged the situation.

Stop being smug and apologize properly before even thinking of getting unbanned.

You are banned permanently. Reason: "Dont use proxies during ban" | I did not use proxies... For real

Dessi

« Reply #10 on: 04.12.2014 18:35:33 »
There have been mistakes in this as some staff members have done things they shouldn't have, you'll be unbanned in 12 hours.

I thought I banned you again but TS is a bit wonky at times and so Isac thought you entered on a proxy, sorry for that.

Offline Shy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04.12.2014 19:16:13 »
NO ONE IS GONNA UNBANNE THIS PERSON I HAVE PROVE WHY HE GOT BANNED

1.http://www.mediafire.com/watch/sbxfptwostfazhx/he+is+gonna+get+banned+or+something.mp4

2.http://www.mediafire.com/view/ukp419mc03w38aj/evidence.png

we dont need a person like him on the teamspeak server becuase of what he did like telling islu fake reports about me and making me get banned for 1 hour for no reason a person like him is nothing but a shit
i'm just asking you guys to not unbanne john aka nixpt

Dessi

« Reply #12 on: 04.12.2014 20:40:01 »
we dont need a person like him on the teamspeak server becuase of what he did like telling islu fake reports about me and making me get banned for 1 hour for no reason a person like him is nothing but a shit

I don't like him either but I set the ban to 12 hours, this is his last chance. His friend Amos is never coming back though.

Offline Shy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 04.12.2014 22:21:45 »

I don't like him either but I set the ban to 12 hours, this is his last chance. His friend Amos is never coming back though.
isn't this he's third chance, like everyone is geting tired of him, the way he's acting is so stupid and childish.  >:(

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 04.12.2014 22:34:44 »
I like him. Does that count?
CS nerd

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal