28.03.2024 21:03:53

Author Topic: DiivZe  (Read 19063 times)

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 23€
DiivZe
« on: 11.11.2014 18:13:57 »
Introduction: Made one, but it isn't needed at all :)

Can I haz Staff? I am qualified for this job and you all know it very well :)

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
Re: DiivZe
« Reply #1 on: 11.11.2014 18:25:50 »
I would accept him as trial mod

Panda Pyjak

« Reply #2 on: 11.11.2014 19:55:30 »
Well, since you stopped asking me for AK47 | Vulcan, +1.

Offline Honky Donk

• Donator
  • cake~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11.11.2014 20:38:36 »

Panda Pyjak

« Reply #4 on: 12.11.2014 15:10:28 »
Changed my mind.
He blocked me on Steam.

Offline WiewManger

• Personal text ☑
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12.11.2014 16:20:46 »
Changed my mind.
He blocked me on Steam.

How dare he!!

Auto ban! :P

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12.11.2014 17:29:29 »
I haven't blocked anyone. I just don't accept friend requests 24/7 of randoms I almost never speak too. I did when I was staff. Then I quit for reasons you will never know. Then I deleted most... Cause why would I have them? Why even have them? We never speak. It was then only to get contact when stuff happend ingame. Other times is kinda wasted. As said. We never speak so why would I have you? Ask urself this question. "Why add people you will never speak too outside the game?"

Offline Honky Donk

• Donator
  • cake~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12.11.2014 17:35:47 »
"Why add people you will never speak too outside the game?"
So that you can speak with them outside the game?

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12.11.2014 18:02:42 »
That doesn't make sense Iso

Offline Honky Donk

• Donator
  • cake~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12.11.2014 18:03:37 »
That doesn't make sense Iso
Yea, is sounds better in my head I guess.
Never mind then.

Panda Pyjak

« Reply #10 on: 12.11.2014 18:20:08 »
I haven't blocked anyone. I just don't accept friend requests 24/7 of randoms I almost never speak too. I did when I was staff. Then I quit for reasons you will never know. Then I deleted most... Cause why would I have them? Why even have them? We never speak. It was then only to get contact when stuff happend ingame. Other times is kinda wasted. As said. We never speak so why would I have you? Ask urself this question. "Why add people you will never speak too outside the game?"

Oh hey, nvm, I'm glad you blocked me.

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 12.11.2014 18:30:29 »
Oh.. This qualifies as blocked now? (Deleted the other friend request yesterday)

Panda Pyjak

« Reply #12 on: 12.11.2014 18:48:39 »
Jesus fucking Christ, can you take a single joke?

Fine, lets get serious now.
Let me tell you, why I don't want you to be staff again.
  • When you were staff, you acted like shit (and you still are acting like shit). You have a specific group of people, who you play with, other people are the biggest shits in the universe.
  • You made people leave. People like Destructive, just because he didn't agree with something. Cuzzi left because of you. I left because of specific persons in this community, one of them is you.
  • When you joined a server, you had to be praised like a king. You didn't care about anyone. You just cared about how everyone loved you.
  • The day before I got mod, you asked me, how old am I. After answering your question to admin chat (because you didn't accept my friends request), you simply replied with: whatever. When I asked you, why do you need this, you told me to fuck off. The next day, I got a trial mod status. And yes, I bet it wasn't you, who suggested me as a mod.
  • You were never in peoples defense. All you did, was hiding under Bluestar's hood and lick Noomie's ***, so you can be popular as much as possible.
  • You cannot take a single joke. I said: "Nvm, he blocked me on Steam" as a joke. Will I have to write "WARNING: THIS POST IS CONSIDERED AS A JOKE, DO NOT READ, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR A BAD JOKE!!!"
  • As Jacuzzi said, this community has gone to shit. And I agree with him. Because you guys warn every single person, that does something wrong on TTT. That's why new people leave. And how do I know this? Because I spent more than 5 hours a day, moderating TTT while battling depression and people hating me for my rank.
  • You complained about staff not being online on TTT, meanwhile you were playing Deathrun all the time.

Do not ask yourself, why the community went to shit. The community went to shit, because of some people, including DiivZe. With DiivZe, we actually "split" into two communities: DiivZe side and Destructive side.

Even though you said, that you are gonna leave, you still joined after a few days, with "Founder".

You told simasce to remove his colorful name, which was great and all, Bluestar even gave him the permission to have it, and you still had to be a dick, to tell everyone, that he has to remove the colors. Yet, he still coded for CaTGC.

With you rejoining CaTGC, I'm officially, leaving CaTGC again. Have fun with that staff status you will have.

Have a great one everyone!

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 12.11.2014 18:58:03 »
Why so mad? Did you hurt your head or something? Cause it looks like it... Also. Blaming everything on me when you don't even know 50% of the story at all. You have no idea what you even are talking about. Also, if you hate me so much why the fuck even send me and invite? You just ignore your own reason to not here. It's that logical at all? No it fucking isn't. And do you think everyone will fucking remember your shity post for like a light year ago? No! I read it then. Do you really think I would remember it now? FUCK NO! That's your own fucking fault ... For people too think they will remember that forever! No ... So fuck of from here and go cry in a fucking corner somewhere!

Offline Leronez

• Donator+
  • Long live Carolus Rex
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 25€
« Reply #14 on: 12.11.2014 19:08:48 »
Uh light year is distance not time...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal