Poll

Is this better?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
21 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: 15.11.2014 20:07:23

Author Topic: bogdanandrei572 Second TrialModerator application for Deathrun  (Read 13826 times)

Offline bogdanandrei572

• View Profile
Hey again! Sorry for that bad applcation..hopefully you like this one.

Steam Username: bogdanandrei572
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72733094
Server:CatGC , Deathrun
Days of playing: 3d & 8-almost 9h
Introduction: http://catgc.com/index.php?topic=838.0

Basically I did read the guidelines , but i think i forgot some points.Anyways,at the moment I am a Regular , so if I can't be a TrialModerator , Trusted Rank would be GREAT! Actually , I am new on the site , but not new on the servers.

I really could like to be a TrialModerator , because people could appreciate me more , and i'll do the same.And also,I can make people , well let's say RELAX.And now again , sorry for my bad first application , this will be alot better. I wish that staffs respect me , cause I respect them aswell. Oh , and sir Bluestar , cheers!

Those are my first applcations , so please don't make me stupid or something else.At the moment , I like Deathrun CaTGC the best , second is TTT. For the guys who are replying and I don't know them , nice to meet you!

Everyone calls me Bog , well Daniel calls me Bogda , but nevermind , i'm fine with it. I play DR almost everyday , and I actually have fun everytime when I go on it.Reason:Well it just rules!

Ok, now we're close to the end,so imma say some things about the staffs: Bluestar: Can't say any words, your the best!
Stavik and Noomie: Cheers man!
Cookie: Thank you for being friendly and respective with me , your such cool!
.Richter,Daniel,Wacco: Best friends!
Pixelated Weed and Casual: Very very nice people!

So thats it.I hope you like this much,and again,to the staffs,RESPECT!

Bye bye!

Oh,pss,wait..what do you think about me?

Offline Explod1ngCake

• Donator
  • Bitch,i'm grumpy so don't judge me.
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 5€
Dont ask people to rate you application it gives us the feeling that youre...not the right one
Come to the dark side,we have cookies :3

Offline Adam

• Donator+
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 20€
Dont ask people to rate you application it gives us the feeling that youre...not the right one
Wise Words

Offline Adam

• Donator+
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 20€
Feels exactly the same as the other one so..

• Donator
  • Confirmed Turtle
    • View Profile
Right after I saw the poll I pressed No becouse it has nothing to search in a app.
That guy is right in it.

Offline bogdanandrei572

• View Profile
I said what do you think about ME , not the app.And I also said to not call me STUPID,not the app.

Offline bogdanandrei572

• View Profile
You know , no i'm not mad , but actually , what's bad at this app?

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
The reason why you want to become a trial.

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
I really could like to be a TrialModerator , because people could appreciate me more , and i'll do the same.And also,I can make people , well let's say RELAX.And now again , sorry for my bad first application , this will be alot better. I wish that staffs respect me , cause I respect them aswell. Oh , and sir Bluestar , cheers!

Everyone calls me Bog , well Daniel calls me Bogda , but nevermind , i'm fine with it. I play DR almost everyday , and I actually have fun everytime when I go on it.Reason:Well it just rules!

Ok, now we're close to the end,so imma say some things about the staffs: Bluestar: Can't say any words, your the best!

Alright. You want to know what are the mistakes you've made?
That bold text shows that you want nothing more than staff powers. That proves you are greedy and nothing more than a regular player who wants to have his gameplay easier. I'm not discriminating or have something against kids at the age of 12 (sort of) but...the app doesn't show anything else than asking for powers without a proper reason. Instead, you could've shorten in to "Can you make me a trial mod, please? I want powers." That is equivalent to the whole application you've written.
I can't see how you are involved with the community except that you've written "People appreciate me so do I.". That's just nonsense.
How are you going to deal with rulebreakers. How can we have trust in you?
I say this as a 1 year staff of the community and from what I've read is that you haven't put any efforts.
« Last Edit: 05.11.2014 21:13:46 by The_Real_Deal »

Offline Shy

• View Profile
Ok, now we're close to the end,so imma say some things about the staffs/players: Bluestar: Can't say any words, your the best!

So thats it.I hope you like this much,and again,to the staffs,RESPECT!

Bye bye!

how about me -.-

Offline Explod1ngCake

• Donator
  • Bitch,i'm grumpy so don't judge me.
    • View Profile
I want to say Denied so bad right now  :-\
Come to the dark side,we have cookies :3

Offline Shy

• View Profile
I want to say Denied so bad right now  :-\
i want to see accepted so badly right now  ;D

Offline Bang

• Administrator
  • Murderon
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 195€
Please refrain from replying with useless information and trash. If you have nothing to contribute to the application, stay out, that will be all.

+1 to Real Deal
« Last Edit: 05.11.2014 21:30:36 by Bang »
To me, laws of physics is merely a suggestion

Offline bogdanandrei572

• View Profile
I actually didnt mean i wanna have staff powers, i ment to say i want BOTH powers,to make people relax , and the power. Like there is no Mod who doesnt want his powers

Offline Другарю Рийл_Дийл

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 6€
i ment to say i want BOTH powers,to make people relax , and the power

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal