28.03.2024 10:55:42

Author Topic: This community has gone to sh*t.  (Read 13688 times)

Offline Bush

• Filthy Peasant
  • Donated: Nothing because he is a greedy fuck.
    • View Profile
Re: This community has gone to sh*t.
« Reply #15 on: 29.05.2014 21:16:01 »
Hell atleast I didn't make a rage thread when I got demoted left staff. I faced it like a man.

Offline The Guy on The Roof

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 29.05.2014 21:39:45 »
Bush, you're a girl, didn't you know?
CS nerd

Offline Bush

• Filthy Peasant
  • Donated: Nothing because he is a greedy fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 29.05.2014 22:30:44 »
But why can't I get free shit like Noomie then? This is unfair  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(.

Corkus

« Reply #18 on: 30.05.2014 05:03:46 »
Hell atleast I didn't make a rage thread when I got demoted left staff. I faced it like a man.
Are you trying to start something over here? go fuck yourself. Our situations are not similar in any way.
From what i heard you were demoted for breaking the rules. I was demoted because people didn't want to hear anything negative.
« Last Edit: 30.05.2014 05:32:38 by Jacuzzi »

Nightblade

« Reply #19 on: 30.05.2014 12:42:09 »
just ignore him

Offline DiivZe

• Donator+
  • The Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Donated: 23€
« Reply #20 on: 30.05.2014 18:38:57 »
Let me add this. As far as I know, you have been talking behind some staffs back. We will find out eventually when you do this ..

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #21 on: 30.05.2014 19:24:44 »
I honestly don't understand why I was brought up in this since I didn't have any privileges for being a girl like you related to but anyways.

Cuzzi, I haven't seen you doing a lot of staff work for any other people than yourself lately, like immediately raging to people who RDM'ed you. I understand that that must've been because you seem to be emotionally unstable like Mahrin said. And the server indeed has had some punches in the face because of the split up.
But you shouldn't get yourself so stressed and mad about that like you do right now. The real and totally opposite side of you has to come back. You're nice and dorky, not angry and rude.
Why not give yourself a break? Get a good hold of yourself again and play sum more Naruto with me :D
And when you are back to your old self again and still feel the passion of being a staff, try it again and make an app again (if necessary).

I still hope that sygc and cat will form a team again someday, though I don't think a lot of other people like to think about that, but well.

Corkus

« Reply #22 on: 30.05.2014 20:12:31 »
Let me add this. As far as I know, you have been talking behind some staffs back. We will find out eventually when you do this ..
LOL, as if i had some reason to sneak behind your back. Whatever i said to whoever, i'd gladly say those things directly too. I see no problem at that. I'm outspoken, unlike some others.

Corkus

« Reply #23 on: 30.05.2014 20:16:57 »
I honestly don't understand why I was brought up in this since I didn't have any privileges for being a girl like you related to but anyways.

Cuzzi, I haven't seen you doing a lot of staff work for any other people than yourself lately, like immediately raging to people who RDM'ed you. I understand that that must've been because you seem to be emotionally unstable like Mahring said. And the server indeed has had some punches in the face because of the split up.
But you shouldn't get yourself so stressed and mad about that like you do right now. The real and totally opposite side of you has to come back. You're nice and dorky, not angry and rude.
Why not give yourself a break? Get a good hold of yourself again and play sum more Naruto with me :D
And when you are back to your old self again and still feel the passion of being a staff, try it again and make an app again (if necessary).

I still hope that sygc and cat will form a team again someday, though I don't think a lot of other people like to think about that, but well.
I feel bad now, for involving you. I apologize Naomi. Even if i rarely do so. We'll see what the future holds..

Offline Naomie Smalls

• The Queen of England.
  • Founder
    • View Profile
  • Donated: COUNTLESH HOUSH OF THANKLESH WOKESH. I RESIGNESH CUZ TOO MUCH WOKESH. WEBSITESH TOO BUSESH
« Reply #24 on: 30.05.2014 21:14:09 »
Future only holds good things ^-^

Offline Mahrin

• Donator+
    • View Profile
  • Donated: Countless hours of thankless work.
« Reply #25 on: 30.05.2014 22:09:11 »
Cuzzi
Sorry to de-rail.
but my god I have no idea why, but I find this extremely funny.
Aye siwmae, and a good day to you

Offline Junkerd

• Still here! Wait no?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 30.05.2014 22:29:46 »
Oh I know why  ;)

iamyou2be

« Reply #27 on: 30.05.2014 23:14:01 »
This have been entertaining.
*Puts away popcorn*